[H] <MB> 1/14H 10m has 3 spots!

*****************MIDNIGHT BLOODBATH********************

We're recruiting for our tues/weds/ 8:30pm-12 EST. 10m Heroic progression group. Be in the ballpark of 560ilvl, have your legendary, be 14/14 normal and little heroic experience is just fine as we're 1/14H. If you have tons of heroic SoO experience this is probably not the group for you.

Need:
    Tank (non dk)
    Healer
    Ranged dps (pref non clothie)

We're a progression team made of people who started raiding late in this expansion but we're dedicated to killing ALL THE THINGS several times over before WoD.

What you can expect from us:

-We're nice. Really. We get along well and respect each other.
    -We show up on time and ready to pull at 8:30pm EST.
    -The guild bank provides flasks and feasts.
    -The guild bank provides gems and enchants for the gear you get during raids.
    -We all pull our own weight in the group.
    -There's no loot drama. If something is your BIS you get it. If something is more than 1 persons BIS you roll for it. If something is no ones BIS but it's an upgrade feel free to roll. We do not make exceptions to these loot rules. Ever.

Be prepared for an chat on mumble and a short trial period in the raid group.

We require a positive attitude, very high attendance, and good raid performance. Have a competitive spirit and a desire to be the very best -insert class here- that you can be!

Please add me in game ( lamp#1106 ) , I play frequently so there shouldn't be a problem reaching me.

Looking for a new home? If you are a good fit for our raid team after trial period talk to the raid leader about a free server transfer.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you intrested on a returning player? i've been catching up the last few weeks, i main a hunter, 560 ilvl and have 14/14N experience. I'm looking to progress on heroic content willing to finish it before WoD hits.

My armory its on my signature, i'll try to log some fights this week if i find a capable group