Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowhelpplz View Post
    Hammer comes along and removes nail...

I USED TO BE IN A GUILD in Cata and woltk but in MoP I became a PvP casual so yeah... Obviously no realm firsts now in this whack a mole.
    I seriously think you may have a mental issue. You come here asking for help, start insulting people and now you're insulting the game iteself, calling it a whack a mole? No shit! You pay yourself through the stuff that actually takes a little bit of effort. I'm 12x9/9 gold, it's not hard to find a group at all. You're just another lazy douche. If you could link your armory that'd be nice....I'd like to see all the realm firsts you went through just to call this game a "whack a mole".

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Wait, I thought everyone did CM Gold? No way this is real

I need 100k to buy a challenge mode boost before 6.0. I have accumulated 40k from 0k in 3 days by doing the following:

Spam heroic dungeons until I reach the 4000JP point. Then I will buy Elder Charms for 500JP each = 8 Charms. I will repeat heroic dungeons until I get cap. Convert to charms... etc... Until I have the elder charm cap = 20 charms. I will also need on any blue gear that drops and Disenchant it, and convert the shards into essences. I now sell various enchants on the AH for around 60g each.

seems like I waste of time to me farming the JP for elder charms, just go to Isle of Thunder, kill a rare, get a a key to the palace of lei shen, do the one man scenario that it starts in the Shado Pan Assault cave, and get 20 elder charms inside the scenario, total time taken to get the 20 charms from porting to the Isle to finishing the scenario, 20 minutes tops. this is how I keep myself full stocked on Elder charms for double rolls in old LFR

Nice troll posts tonight ...you must be really bored

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Nice troll posts tonight ...you must be really bored
    Look at most of the people on at least MMO-C here, most people have CM Gold, I seriously thought everyone had it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dmt4life View Post
    seems like I waste of time to me farming the JP for elder charms, just go to Isle of Thunder, kill a rare, get a a key to the palace of lei shen, do the one man scenario that it starts in the Shado Pan Assault cave, and get 20 elder charms inside the scenario, total time taken to get the 20 charms from porting to the Isle to finishing the scenario, 20 minutes tops. this is how I keep myself full stocked on Elder charms for double rolls in old LFR
    That's what i do on a wednesday. but I have reached the cap many times since. also DE timeless rares is good...

don't bother farming ToT LFR for crystals. drop rate is not 100% like mogushan and bosses take longer and lots of trash...noty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Look at most of the people on at least MMO-C here, most people have CM Gold, I seriously thought everyone had it.
    How do you tell if they have CM gold or not? Unless you're referring to people's signatures.. and usually they only list their character in their signature if they have something to brag about.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    not everyone gets carried by their guild like you do. I am a casual. I don't play a lot but I heard blizz are removing gear etc in 6.0 and I really want this!!

not everyone gets carried by their guild like you do. I am a casual. I don't play a lot but I heard blizz are removing gear etc in 6.0 and I really want this!!
    I can't believe I'm just now seeing what this thread is... Well played.

It's not like 6.0 will be here in 5+ months or anything.....oh wait. Terrible attempt at trolling btw.

I need 100k to buy a challenge mode boost before 6.0. I have accumulated 40k from 0k in 3 days by doing the following:
    I'll be honest getting gold challenge mode is easier then farming 100k gold....

Spam heroic dungeons until I reach the 4000JP point. Then I will buy Elder Charms for 500JP each = 8 Charms. I will repeat heroic dungeons until I get cap. Convert to charms... etc... Until I have the elder charm cap = 20 charms. I will also need on any blue gear that drops and Disenchant it, and convert the shards into essences. I now sell various enchants on the AH for around 60g each.

So now I have my 20 charms, I sign up for mogushan vaults part 1 and 2 at the same time. I enter part 1 and kill first 3 bosses in 10 mins. I get about 4 sha crystals on average. I then immediately enter part 2 and do last 3 bosses and get another sha crystals (1 proc with guild perk) so now I have 8 crystals in about 15 mins. I then immediately enter part 1 again and get 4 more ...repeat... until I have spent all 20 charms and got around 25 sha crystals. I sell crystals on AH for 180G each = nice profit for about an hour work.

So this and selling enchants I have got around 40k in 3 days. This is not enough. I need 100k and I want it fast. How can I make serious gold with enchanting and jewlcrafting. I tried farming Gun lai halls on my hunter but the mats sell for nothing on my server... 10g for a stack of windwool cloth? noty...
    Too bad none of this actually happens in the "hour" time frame you quoted. Instead you spend several hours doing this when you could just spend those several hours actually running the content. Sounds pretty pathetic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    A CRAP ton of work goes into making anything close to that amount in a week, I highly doubt you made 40k in 3 days if you don't know how to make gold with JC.
    Are you kidding me? I made 50k in two days farming for Sky Shards. Not counting the mount I 'could' have sold for 20k easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread has been locked, t

here is no need for threads that just turns into comments with bad behavior and non-constructive content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..