Deleted

So youtube now only support Chrome for comments?!

Will this create an outrage?

I just found out today that when trying to use Firefox to post a comment a blank popup windows just opens and closes quickly and I cannot type comments even though I'm logged in. Guess they stopped supporting Firefox?

So now I have to use Chrome when typing comments. Wonder if this will create rage on Firefox users.

I commented fine and I don't use chrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably just an issue with your firefox. I doubt firefox users will rage, since there isn't a problem really.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    No my Firefox works just fine with everything else =/

Hope they fix this

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a problem with your firefox. Just because it works with everything else doesn't mean it's fine. I literally just downloaded it to check, and was able to comment flawlessly. As others have reported. I'd suggest making sure you have the newest version (28?)
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by syltkaka View Post
    No my Firefox works just fine with everything else =/

Hope they fix this
    you need to do some fixing not youtube. other than that i don´t see a big problem, who cares about those trollish comments anyway

Deleted
    I use Firefox for Youtube, everything is working fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    way to explode over nothing though.

Deleted
    Disabling adblock often helps with stuff like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use chrome all the time. It happened to me aswell, but I noticed it said "Log in again if you want to comment!". Not sure why, since i was already logged in, but after i logged in the second time, I could comment without problems.. lol

I have firefox and can comment on youtube just fine.

I think you're jumping to conclusions... VERY slanderous conclusions I might ad. :P

run ccleaner. it's free and useful.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner