Deleted

when will something worldwide happen?

the news is boring. i remember when 9/11 happened, the asian tsunami, the london bombing, the earthquake in poor towns, hurricane Katrina .. Now on the news it's so boring. nothing like this happens anymore... where are the terrorists.. the wars and where are the global disasters? hello earthquakes? volcanos are boring and predictable. i want something like a tsunami or meteor to liven up our lives. last cool thing i remember is the japan tssunami and even the wave was so small....

Don't respond; This chump has been making stupid threads all day, just report and move on.

Yes because there is something so cool about mass catastrophy and mass deaths. lock this thread and boot this douche troll off the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    Yes because there is something so cool about mass catastrophy and mass deaths. lock this thread and boot this douche troll off the forums.
    nothing wrong with a bit of population control. more resources for me. hello survival of the fittest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TehFurbolg View Post
    The heck?
    Either you are being serious - please become aware of so many terrible things that ARE happening right now.
    Or you are joking - it's not funny at all I'd say.

edit:

Oh.
    like what?

Quote Originally Posted by wowhelpplz View Post
    the news is boring. i remember when 9/11 happened, the asian tsunami, the london bombing, the earthquake in poor towns, hurricane Katrina .. Now on the news it's so boring. nothing like this happens anymore... where are the terrorists.. the wars and where are the global disasters? hello earthquakes? volcanos are boring and predictable. i want something like a tsunami or meteor to liven up our lives. last cool thing i remember is the japan tssunami and even the wave was so small....
    So your idea of entertainment is worldwide catastrophes?. I would hope the nsa is watching this thread. The op needs some investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully when it does happen, it'll be a good thing, like social unity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowhelpplz View Post
    nothing wrong with a bit of population control. more resources for me. hello survival of the fittest
    You're clearly not one of the fittest if you don't understand how interdependence works.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You're clearly not one of the fittest if you don't understand how interdependence works.
    He's been making a lot of these odd threads so I wouldn't pay much mind to the actual contents of the threads.