Thread: Internet drama

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Change password to wifi/router itself.
    Easy as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    It's common, not just with technology subjects. Most parents have an intellectual superiority complex with their children stemming from the idea that they raised them, created and (to an extent) educated them themselves. There's an actual term for it, but I don't remember.
    Yeah I always figured there was some sort of superiority complex, noticed it all my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Change password to wifi/router itself.
    Easy as that.
    I'm a dick, but not that much of a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I'm a dick, but not that much of a dick.
    I guess you've deserved your suffering then.

We'll, is it inn a bad area with disturbing elements like radio signals?

Thats only thing that one should worry about. So dont have it inn your kitchen or whatever (the router).

I have my laptop going same speed as my plugged inn PC, just sometimes the net drops out, while it never happens on my PC.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Maybe if you move the router to a more centralized area of the.house it would increase her signal. Run a WiFi analyzer where she's using her computer and one where your router is and compare results.. Also its not cool to call someone stupid just because they don't understand it. Have some respect for your parents.

Deleted
    In all the creatures in all the universe, there is no creature more stubborn than our own mothers.

You should point out the internet isnt going through the pc, the modem goes to the router and wireless comes from router to the air not modem to pc to router.