Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    Do you think players on a PVP realm aiming for realm first just walk by and wave at each other when power leveling?
    That's funny because when players say PvE gear is better than PvP gear in world PvP they are always responded to by saying "Well did you not install the PvE part of the game?" God forbid a person on a PvP realm decides to prefer a PvE experience whilst still being able to find people to arena/RBG with.

I agree with stuart.

Grats on the 100% achieves, but I highly doubt the realm camping for server first FEATS OF STRENGTHS was necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Related

Congrats, OP. That is hard work and dedication, and a tiny bit o' luck.

Questions.. Favorite mount(s)? Favorite battle pet(s)? total /played time? Achievement you found most difficult to obtain?

Dude doesnt have Dreadsteed Quest Feat of Strength. BAM!

This guy plays to win, and he definitely does. Not letting money or other players get in the way.

Good stuff.

Looking through his achievements, wow this is clearly NOT legit.
    Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account

rofl
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    In reality its just proof that PvP servers are functioning the way they were designed to. A group of organised players are ruling the realm through PvP power, i'd say thats damn impressive and represents well, what WoW can do when players put their minds to it.
    Yeah, Blizzard, who made an MMORPG, wanted people to screw their fellow players over. You know, if a group of friends are picking on a little kid, I would call that bullying and I damn sure would not let it happen. The group of children are cowards, and in this case I would call it cyber bullying. What people don't seem to understand is that way back in the day World of Warcraft's "PvP" was ALL open world and THAT is why you were flagged. They did not like this design and proceeded to add battlegrounds, arenas, and rated battlegrounds. I pity people with this mind set, they are cowards behind keyboards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    To those who dont have FB.

Some info about server 1 FoS. All mine guild decided 2 help me (any player in the guild - thanks them a lot!).
    We transfered all our chars to a small PVP server in 2 separate group. 1st 80-90% of quildmembers for the Horde the rest for Ally.
    The task for Ally group was to find horde chars who also trying 2 get relm first and kill them, the same thing did small horde group against Ally.
    Few groups come to me with all necessary items for professions and gave them and all I had to do - just create things and level up profs.
    In such way i got additional time to finish realm 1st prof and go to realm 1st char.
    The biggest problem was to make PC working normally with 12 open screens. For this was made crazy PC: Extreme core i7 proc. Quadro SLI Nvidia and more with liquid cooling. Dell monitor '30 and take additional 2 same monitors for rent. It was 12 bnet acc windows in 3 monitors multiboxing.
    ]
    You had to cheat in order to get realm first. You have nothing to be proud of except for being wack and a cheating piece of trash. No one likes you, get out of here.

Infract me, please.

Deleted
    If what I read is true about the OP preventing other players to level up so he could get his FoT then I take my gratz back. If he abused power, money and tech to fuck other people over on this feat then I'm sure as hell he did it on other areas as well.

I'm kinda interested in how fucked up a person has to be to show this much abuse of power in a video game.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2014-04-21 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    that was sarcasm
    No it was more like sour grapes, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better lol.

And Congratulations Xupyko, that really is quite the achievement(no pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    If what I read is true about the OP preventing other players to level up so he could get his FoT then I take my gratz back. If he abused power, money and tech to fuck other people over on this feat then I'm sure as hell he did it on other areas as well.
    everything is fair in love and war(craft). Also are you seriously complaining about players getting killed on a PVP realm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    Now, after WoW is complete I want to finish all Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 achievements. For the moment in D3 - 5820 and in SC2 - 5670. Also want get legendary rank in Hearthstone (for the moment I got rank 6).
    Are you going to cheat and grief other players for that to? We all know you can't do shit without cheating, you fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Yes it is true, he's a shit player and can't do anything without cheating. Basically, he's Mr. Satan, trying to claim he killed Cell when he can barely wipe his own ass.

This incoming ban is gonna rule.

Infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-04-22 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post

rofl
    What in gods name rofl! No words.......

A 2s and 3s team rating of 4,294,967,294 ??? I don't understand....

Grats on 100% achievement completion though, that's pretty impressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    No it was more like sour grapes, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better lol.

And Congratulations Xupyko, that really is quite the achievement(no pun intended)

everything is fair in love and war(craft). Also are you seriously complaining about players getting killed on a PVP realm?
    This isn't simply killing players in PvP. This is hiring a team with real life money to butcher all compitition and grief them up to a point where an entire realm is shut down on leveling progress.

And then I'm not even speaking yet of the multiboxing he used in the process.

Player vs Player isnt defined by the white knight code of honour, where 2 equal strength players fight it off. Granted I actually prefer this method of PvP to all the others but its not the only method. Ganking is PvP but its kind of lame and people tend not to do it as much. These players arent killing others with the intent to harass them, they are doing it with a goal in mind, to strive towards something.

If those being killed dont want to fight back then thats their problem to be honest, if they cant rally together some people then they arent going to win. And im almost positive Blizzard has not described guild wide killing as griefing, im pretty sure that only applies to NPC's and only if your doing it for days on end.

Sure but your reaching heavily to apply it to this situation, like I mentioned above, they are doing this with a goal in mind. You can argue im a griefer for winning a BG since someones experience was ruined by my success. Theres a very few circumstances this griefing term can be applied to, and even then im a strong believer in relatiation over crying to the GM's. Half the fun of a PvP server is the formation of large scale battles that people can rally together.

Im not sure how I feel about calling it scummy, Im more impressed by the execution of it. And slighty unimpressed by the people who couldnt counter this. One good rogue could make the OP's life a living hell.
    There's a fine line between pvp and griefing, one which the ruski homeboy pissed all over and this isn't even bringing up any of the ways he gained other achievements...
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

He must be veeeeery wealthy o.o.

Can't say congrats though if he in fact did cheat and have others play for him in order to reach his goal. I do however wish I had whatever it is he's got that enables him to get all mounts he wants o.O...YES, I only care about mounts, I'm addicted to them! T.T

Player vs Player isnt defined by the white knight code of honour, where 2 equal strength players fight it off. Granted I actually prefer this method of PvP to all the others but its not the only method. Ganking is PvP but its kind of lame and people tend not to do it as much. These players arent killing others with the intent to harass them, they are doing it with a goal in mind, to strive towards something.

If those being killed dont want to fight back then thats their problem to be honest, if they cant rally together some people then they arent going to win. And im almost positive Blizzard has not described guild wide killing as griefing, im pretty sure that only applies to NPC's and only if your doing it for days on end.

Sure but your reaching heavily to apply it to this situation, like I mentioned above, they are doing this with a goal in mind. You can argue im a griefer for winning a BG since someones experience was ruined by my success. Theres a very few circumstances this griefing term can be applied to, and even then im a strong believer in relatiation over crying to the GM's. Half the fun of a PvP server is the formation of large scale battles that people can rally together.

Im not sure how I feel about calling it scummy, Im more impressed by the execution of it. And slighty unimpressed by the people who couldnt counter this. One good rogue could make the OP's life a living hell.
    do you really think there was enough people to counter his LOADS (if not all) of his guild, I really do not doubt that some of the members were on the other faction too, just to keep their faction down.

No, this IS a asshole move by him and his guild plain and simple...

lol...unimpressed.... ya how dare they not be able to handle his guild (says over 600, but even with 200 players...ya) on a dead server

and FYI there have multiple cases where people camp someones toon (happened to my roommate, receiving and dishing it out) where doing it enough got them either temp banned or even warned with a port to a different location (Blizzard DOES have a stance against a cases of extreme or excessive harassment, which would be the case here).

PS- that "one good rogue" would be camped to hell after his first go on one of his toons

iv got like half the tcg mounts and pets how in tha hell do you have every 1.. XD lol did u buy em all? or did you just get lucky as hell and get em all in packs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    A 2s and 3s team rating of 4,294,967,294 ??? I don't understand....

Grats on 100% achievement completion though, that's pretty impressive.
    Just a bug, can happen to anyone. Even mine is like that.

Though I do not think the op really is 100% of achievements if he got his pvp ones by cheating.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose