Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
... LastLast
  1. #441
    This is So dumb. Is no-one else even taking the time to think about how this could be done?

    So he would have had to have had two different parties that he was "multiboxing" independantly, likely having to do most quests at least twice, as one of his parties would have just looted/ killed everyone in the area.

    I guess this would be very slow but maybe plausible if he really did have a very large team (who are strangely silent) out ganking all the competition.
    This does assume Noone tried to level in dungeons though.

    But on top of this, he was now stopping to herb/mine at every node he came across and skin every mob he killed. This is Not going to be quick. I guess his giant team of followers were waiting at every node spawn point to make sure a rogue wasn't just sprinting between them all? Yeaaah
    And I guess we shouldn't ask when he stopped to fish and cook?

    And now the monk... Granted he had to level more so it was the next day, but by this point every other person on his server was a day ahead of him surely?

    It's ridiculous people even think for a second this wasn't completed by multiple people on multiple characters/accounts.

    Gz to Op, it's a fine accomplishment in getting people to work together to break the rules, but it IS cheating and blizzard should perma-ban his sorry ass.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-04-21 at 02:54 PM.

  2. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    It's sad seeing so many grats to a stupid brute force technique, lot of money involved, harassment of low lvl pop and multiboxing.
    The wow community is going down the drain. Grats to this?
    You will be surprised that how many people "support" ninja loot, gank, griefing, kicking newbs ...
    They are in it too.

    Also some of the posts here are from his guild mates.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2014-04-21 at 02:56 PM.

  3. #443
    How did he get the Prideful Conquest (Earn 27,000 Conquest Points in Season 15) achievement? Didn't Season 15 begin on February 25th? If you can only earn 2200 conquest points a week, how did he get to 27,000 already?

  4. #444
    The Lightbringer Blitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by warningsigns View Post
    How did he get the Prideful Conquest (Earn 27,000 Conquest Points in Season 15) achievement? Didn't Season 15 begin on February 25th? If you can only earn 2200 conquest points a week, how did he get to 27,000 already?
    You know your cap goes up if you get a higher rating in arenas or RBGs, right?

    I'm laughing so hard at this right now, I just had to say this.

    Atm my cap is 2677, and I'm only at 1750 mmr in RBGs
    Last edited by Blitzo; 2014-04-21 at 02:59 PM.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

    WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Paladin] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by warningsigns View Post
    How did he get the Prideful Conquest (Earn 27,000 Conquest Points in Season 15) achievement? Didn't Season 15 begin on February 25th? If you can only earn 2200 conquest points a week, how did he get to 27,000 already?
    Your cap raises with higher rating.The question is how did he earned the achievement with the crappy rating he has.Go check his armory.
    There are 6-7 other people sitting at 21985,only missing this achievement which is 27.000 cp gain.How did this russian gain so much cp weekly for having this achievement with his 1900 bg rating?

  6. #446
    So much Mad in this thread.

    Get the fuck over it people.

    He got 100% and you didn't, simple as that, no need to get buttfrustrated about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?

  7. #447
    Your cap raises with higher rating.The question is how did he earned the achievement with the crappy rating he has.Go check his armory.
    There are 6-7 other people sitting at 21985,only missing this achievement which is 27.000 cp gain.How did this russian gain so much cp weekly for having this achievement with his 1900 bg rating?
    Hey Rhelyo im one of those that is missing that one, i don't understand it either, Russians gotta russia
    But Gz!
    Last edited by Xhanon; 2014-04-21 at 03:25 PM.

  8. #448
    but but but he got the chieve before i did... What will I tell my friends. No one will like me.

    Thanks for the laughs sheeple. This thread is full of downies and I love it!

    Its sad achievements are even in games anymore. Such a dated tool to give the mindless sheeple a sense of accomplishment.

  9. #449
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    145
    Grats, i guess you finished the game....

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Sketchiest account EU.
    He already admit he was sketchy with this quote.

    """It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."""

    Congrats to him anyways at least he managed to get 100% while the ref was turning a blind eye !!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatica View Post
    man u are so mad that he is much better than u....

    good job OP nicely done. No matter how he achived this definitely he is dedicated a lot....

    No he was just being critical but the OP already admitted he was a bit sketchy from the get-go with his quote from page 3

    "It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."

    So his post was entirely pointless as OP already admitted he was sketchy just because he used mob tactics, bribery, harrassment and alot of underhanded tactics doesn't mean he done it right but hell congrats to him anyways. I cannot be this dedicated to the game as he is.

  11. #451
    Bloodsail Admiral Rivyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's out house (Missouri)
    Posts
    1,092
    Hmm dunno about this, the whole killing everyone on a low population pvp realm to essentialy prevent everyone from leveling and gaining skill ups is essentialy player harasment by blizzards ToS.

    Not only was this guys multiboxing parties involved but also his guild. An entire guild griefed an entire server on both factions to keep the server population from leveling and skilling up crafts and professions. in my book that is not pvp, that is blatant harassment of the servers player base.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydan79 View Post
    He already admit he was sketchy with this quote.

    """It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."""

    Congrats to him anyways at least he managed to get 100% while the ref was turning a blind eye !!!
    While I am jealous of all the achievements he has...as you quoted, he is basically stating that he cheated/exploited to get a lot of the achievements. I am surprised that Blizzard hasn't done anything about it, but that is probably because achievements have 0 effect on anyone else's game play. Now if having all achievements gave you 10% more damage buff all the time or something else that was an actual game play advantage...blizz would be all over this.

  13. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Hmm dunno about this, the whole killing everyone on a low population pvp realm to essentialy prevent everyone from leveling and gaining skill ups is essentialy player harasment by blizzards ToS.

    Not only was this guys multiboxing parties involved but also his guild. An entire guild griefed an entire server on both factions to keep the server population from leveling and skilling up crafts and professions. in my book that is not pvp, that is blatant harassment of the servers player base.
    Yet it is still allowed by Blizzard because it is denoted a PvP server, so what is the issue still?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?

  14. #454
    Bloodsail Admiral Rivyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's out house (Missouri)
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    While I am jealous of all the achievements he has...as you quoted, he is basically stating that he cheated/exploited to get a lot of the achievements. I am surprised that Blizzard hasn't done anything about it, but that is probably because achievements have 0 effect on anyone else's game play. Now if having all achievements gave you 10% more damage buff all the time or something else that was an actual game play advantage...blizz would be all over this.
    Id say it adversely effected the game play of the entire server he was multiboxing on when he prevented the whole server from leveling ahead of him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Yet it is still allowed by Blizzard because it is denoted a PvP server, so what is the issue still?
    There is pvp, then there is harassment. He openly admited that the whole point in going there was not to pvp but to be able to control the servers playerbase so he could outlevel them and get the server first achivements.

    I understand what going to a pvp server entails but shutting down the leveling prcoess of an entier servers endgame content? Blizzard use to ban for sitting on quest hubs and killing the NPC's so people could not progress.

  15. #455
    Mechagnome Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This is So dumb. Is no-one else even taking the time to think about how this could be done?

    So he would have had to have had two different parties that he was "multiboxing" independantly, likely having to do most quests at least twice, as one of his parties would have just looted/ killed everyone in the area.

    I guess this would be very slow but maybe plausible if he really did have a very large team (who are strangely silent) out ganking all the competition.
    This does assume Noone tried to level in dungeons though.

    But on top of this, he was now stopping to herb/mine at every node he came across and skin every mob he killed. This is Not going to be quick. I guess his giant team of followers were waiting at every node spawn point to make sure a rogue wasn't just sprinting between them all? Yeaaah
    And I guess we shouldn't ask when he stopped to fish and cook?

    And now the monk... Granted he had to level more so it was the next day, but by this point every other person on his server was a day ahead of him surely?

    It's ridiculous people even think for a second this wasn't completed by multiple people on multiple characters/accounts.

    Gz to Op, it's a fine accomplishment in getting people to work together to break the rules, but it IS cheating and blizzard should perma-ban his sorry ass.
    I already know exactly how I would have done it without any account sharing or cheating, but I'm at work now so I don't have time to write an entire essay. I'll do it later tonight.

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Yet it is still allowed by Blizzard because it is denoted a PvP server, so what is the issue still?
    Ok lets play a game shall we?
    Lets assume i play on a pvp server as player X.Now lets assume a guild with hundreds of members said to themselves:hey lets all gang player X.I am in a zone whatever questing.That said guild sends some of its members at every gy in that zone, nearby zones and camping my ass 24/7.
    U mean to tell me its OK and Blizzard will do jack shit about this since i play on a PvP server?

    Dude get real.

    Those players on that realm probably started their first experience on this game there.Payed a subscription that month to enjoy the game,more so at the start of a new Xpac.Then a bunch of scrubs xrealmed to their realm and started camping their arse and you say its ok cuz its a PvP realm?
    They practically stopped an ENTIRE REALM from questing/farming profs etc until that said player gained everything

    U really don't find anything wrong here?
    Last edited by Rhelyo; 2014-04-21 at 03:44 PM.

  17. #457
    Obvious everything wasn't 100% legit, but congrats anyway.

  18. #458
    Mechagnome Xeroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    You are congratulating a guy who openly admited cheating... ppl here is complaining about that. Not related to jealousy.
    I dont see him saying Yes i cheated to get them all anywhere.?

  19. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    I dont see him saying Yes i cheated to get them all anywhere.?
    What do you think he means by 'the Russia way' ? LOL....Russia is known in every MMO for the amount of exploits/cheats the do.

  20. #460
    Mechagnome Alwek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Daysleeper in Engineering class.
    Posts
    588
    5. Casual Gamers,
    4. Decent Gamers,
    3. Hardcore Gamers,
    2. Koreans,
    1. This guy.

    Congratulations dude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •