Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    lolalola, I agree with you.... I called stuff that are shady because I dont do shady either even if its not against ToS but you are completely right. What we should keep talking about (figurative speaking, already talked enough in here) is the things done against ToS.

The same way some ppl is calling us "haters" and "jealous" we can call them "fanbois" of a cheater, but that would be childs play and dropping to that level is something that doesnt go in mmo champion forums.

I wont be EVER tired of repeating this... LOTS of respect to the ppl who is about to get 100% achievements (this week or in a couple max) that did it the proper way, the "legal" way. For the rest, I hope all your accounts get banned because they are worth less than a new level 1 account. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    Gratz man. I guess u're smiling at all these hating nerds.

If u want to "have a life" there is no1 stopping you from going outside or getting laid or w/e and there is no1 forcing you to browse mmo-champ like a maniac so u can convert you life misfortunes into rage on random people. Also hehe no1 is forcing you to wipe 5-10 times or maybe more in LFR/Flex, that being called a "casual" playstyle. Funny thing tho, when ppl can't do stuff they start blaming everything else and turn "casual".

I personally know that u can integrate wow in your life very well without missing anything. Or maybe randomly hanging out with random people doing random things that in the end make u yawn and feel mediocre.

Currently ranked #75 world achi pts says hi (best was around #33 or smth ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACbalus/simple
    You said so many stereotypes in 1 post that is increadible.

1) "all this hating nerds", what hating nerds? The ones that are pointing out he cheated to get what he got? So, you think what he did is PERFECT and RIGHTFUL and deserves in-game respect? Maybe you did that too? Wintrading? Account sharing? Feels weird that a guy like you (Who is up there with many of us on achievements, a person with a lot of game dedication) came here to congratz a guy who did the most important achievements by cheating....

2) The ppl blaming others in LFR sometimes are right (and no, I am not one of them) LFR is composed by a lot of ppl who might do some dmg during the fight and then AFK until its over and many times when you try to organize the group a bit you get bashed down by those ppl.

Please, cut off the stereotypes and be real for once, I can understand this attitude from a person who barely understand the game but from you it doesnt make any sense.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-23 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Not really impressed. No matter what anyways else says, including Blizzard... I will forever think multiboxing is:
    1)The first sign you have a serious problem
    2)Basically cheating
    3)Unfair to others who are only able to play 1 account/character
    4)Sad
    Nothing in this world is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Nothing in this world is fair.
    Yep. I am sure that you are happy with your welfare check.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Uh guys, cheer up. It is not like that Russian guy has killed a president or something. He just got 100% achievements in a freaking video game. Why all the rage?
    You're nuts!! That's what we all want! Kill the damn president!(Putin)

in my eyes this is not even a legit feat as you had a whole fucking guild ganking all other competition for the realm first etc

Ríchard Destruction Warlock @ Red Smurfs Grim Batol EU
    Greviouz Arsenal Mercenary <Impetus Norvegicus> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleswag View Post

Хируко pls
    Yet people fail to read a thread and post as if they know what they're talking about.
    Not even going to comment how it's done, want to see if you can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    lolalola, I agree with you.... I called stuff that are shady because I dont do shady either even if its not against ToS but you are completely right. What we should keep talking about (figurative speaking, already talked enough in here) is the things done against ToS.

The same way some ppl is calling us "haters" and "jealous" we can call them "fanbois" of a cheater, but that would be childs play and dropping to that level is something that doesnt go in mmo champion forums.

I wont be EVER tired of repeating this... LOTS of respect to the ppl who is about to get 100% achievements (this week or in a couple max) that did it the proper way, the "legal" way. For the rest, I hope all your accounts get banned because they are worth less than a new level 1 account. Enjoy!

1) "all this hating nerds", what hating nerds? The ones that are pointing out he cheated to get what he got? So, you think what he did is PERFECT and RIGHTFUL and deserves in-game respect? Maybe you did that too? Wintrading? Account sharing? Feels weird that a guy like you (Who is up there with many of us on achievements, a person with a lot of game dedication) came here to congratz a guy who did the most important achievements by cheating....

2) The ppl blaming others in LFR sometimes are right (and no, I am not one of them) LFR is composed by a lot of ppl who might do some dmg during the fight and then AFK until its over and many times when you try to organize the group a bit you get bashed down by those ppl.

Please, cut off the stereotypes and be real for once, I can understand this attitude from a person who barely understand the game but from you it doesnt make any sense.
    I have respect for acquiring say 99% of the achievements in a legit way regardless of if the person is Xeh or Xupyko or some random grandma. Its nothing personal. So I also have respect for this guy. Especially from an organization PoV.

That doesn't mean I need to respect the achievements he earned where he cheated.

If he merged accounts who weren't owned by him this is against ToS.

If he did win trading which appears he did yes this is also cheating and against ToS.

Ganking? Not against ToS.

The world isn't black and white, start thinking in colours.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I have respect for acquiring say 99% of the achievements in a legit way regardless of if the person is Xeh or Xupyko or some random grandma. Its nothing personal. So I also have respect for this guy. Especially from an organization PoV.

That doesn't mean I need to respect the achievements he earned where he cheated.

If he merged accounts who weren't owned by him this is against ToS.

If he did win trading which appears he did yes this is also cheating and against ToS.

Ganking? Not against ToS.

The world isn't black and white, start thinking in colours.
    What his guild did is not something I am against, not the nicest thing ever but as soon as is not against ToS I dont mind and would respect it. I am here only talking about wintrading/cheating/accountmerging/account sharing.

I am very happy with my 99% achievements and would never do anything "shady"/against ToS to have 100% no mather how much I want it.

What his guild did is not something I am against, not the nicest thing ever but as soon as is not against ToS I dont mind and would respect it. I am here only talking about wintrading/cheating/accountmerging/account sharing.

I am very happy with my 99% achievements and would never do anything "shady"/against ToS to have 100% no mather how much I want it.
    We agree on that, but the best heroes in the world have done also cruel things. There is no need to judge the person, we can just judge the deeds instead.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

We agree on that, but the best heroes in the world have done also cruel things. There is no need to judge the person, we can just judge the deeds instead.
    I understand what you saying but I am sorry, there is no way I will ever accept a cheater in an online video game and this guy's account is worth less than a new account with a level 1 in it to me.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-25 at 02:09 AM.

I understand what you saying but I am sorry, there is no way I will ever accept a cheater in an online video game and this guy's account is worth less than a new account with a level 1 in it to me.
    It can be worth nothing to you, but when he decides to sell his account then I'm pretty sure people are going to pay a fuckton for that account.

when are the legitimate achievement hunters going to start hitting the 100% mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    It can be worth nothing to you, but when he decides to sell his account then I'm pretty sure people are going to pay a fuckton for that account.
    I dont know what kind of idiot would buy that account really, everybody would know the buyer is a buyer.... Those kind of accounts dont pass by unoticed. Besides that I am sure none of us want to sell our accounts, EVER. Maybe 1 week before the game closes? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    when are the legitimate achievement hunters going to start hitting the 100% mark?
    You are talking about the ppl that didnt wintrade super high rating for the 27k CP Prideful achievement. I would say next week or in the new few weeks.

You are talking about the ppl that didnt wintrade super high rating for the 27k CP Prideful achievement. I would say next week or in the new few weeks.
    Anyway you really should stop hating or atleast dont let us know. How many times did you post now the account is nothing worth for you? 10times? 15times? Srsly.

Anyway S15 did start @ 25th Feb.
    25th =>4th March=> 2200Conquest. Lets say he got to 2,2k in RBG in the first week, that'd allow a cap of 3521 points in the following weeks.
    Till 15th April, you'd have 6weeks - 3521*6+2200= 23.326 points
    A new week started @ 15th April, so again 3521 points = 26.847.

Im not saying he did wintrade or he did not wintrade, but it is clearly possible w/o wintrade.

Besides him (and probably you), nobody else did care really much about the 27k CP achievement.
    Its just an easy achievement which comes over time.
    Last edited by Yindoo; 2014-04-26 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

1, 3, and 4 boil down to the same thing: subjective QQ. Point #2 is wrong. It is not against the ToS; it is legal. Try again? Why can't people like you just attack him on getting some PvP achievements "The Russian Way"? Those points make sense. They're not too specific but we know what is meant, and we know what is being meant is against ToS.

Multiboxing, ganking, and using x-realm isn't against the ToS. Stop pretending they are.
    Like I said, I don't really care that most people that multibox think that multiboxing is fair.
    Of course Blizzard is going to rule it A-okay... they are making tons of money from it... hurdur.
    It isn't fair to everyone who can't, and that's that.
    It's still the sign of a serious, possibly psychological, problem.

edit: And yeah... this dude definitely did a host of other things that make his completion much less than legal/fair.
    Last edited by Ceyx; 2014-04-26 at 05:38 PM.

I am generalizing because i cba to put all rage retards in their respective categories along with a protective bubble of nice words. Lemme tell you something kid, the world is a harsh place and generalizations might be made cuz not giving a fuck. If you've ever played big you know how harsh the gaming environment is. If you never did, well, go vent somewhere else.

The nuances of evil are just a point of view if i may put it in the right words. I am and have been playing PvE at a respectable pace throughout my wow "career". I've been playing pvp to the point where individual counters run through my head (personal/enemy/friendly players cds) because i don't have room for all of them on my screen. I've played RBG in cata till we didn't have any teams to meet at some points.

I know what his effort means. If he cheated here and there... it's like taking steroids for a sport no1 cares about lawl knock yourself out. We risked bans when meeting win-traders back in early MoP because u shouldn't have won the game but instead leave it and report the offenders so a gm might show up and restore your points. Kinda stupid, cuz u might say i cheated right?

I sometimes seem shallow because i don't give a fuck. I throw myself fully into this game. I am a beast! This guy is a beast-god.

Go home. bai

Infracted
    Last edited by Kerdoz; 2014-04-27 at 03:47 AM.
    Face your Demons, befriend them, listen to their needs and feed them regularly in times when you and your closest ones get afflicted the least. No one likes a hungry demon on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    I am generalizing because i cba to put all rage retards in their respective categories along with a protective bubble of nice words. Lemme tell you something kid, the world is a harsh place and generalizations might be made cuz not giving a fuck. If you've ever played big you know how harsh the gaming environment is. If you never did, well, go vent somewhere else.

The nuances of evil are just a point of view if i may put it in the right words. I am and have been playing PvE at a respectable pace throughout my wow "career". I've been playing pvp to the point where individual counters run through my head (personal/enemy/friendly players cds) because i don't have room for all of them on my screen. I've played RBG in cata till we didn't have any teams to meet at some points.

I know what his effort means. If he cheated here and there... it's like taking steroids for a sport no1 cares about lawl knock yourself out. We risked bans when meeting win-traders back in early MoP because u shouldn't have won the game but instead leave it and report the offenders so a gm might show up and restore your points. Kinda stupid, cuz u might say i cheated right?

I sometimes seem shallow because i don't give a fuck. I throw myself fully into this game. I am a beast! This guy is a beast-god.

Go home. bai

Infracted
    Why do people claim this "world is harsh" bullshit? If you're playing WoW and logging in to argue on WoW forums, it's hard to believe you're living a harsh life.

To the OP: Not sure what's up with the achievements, but 717 days /played is a crazy commitment. I can at least applaud your devotion there.

well done, must have taken quite some time to achieve all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    717 days /played is a crazy commitment. I can at least applaud your devotion there.
    ~550days done by previous owner of this character. link