Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That's kind of sad, to be honest. But for each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    There are degrees of wasting time. We all waste time in games, in the end we are not robots. However, in this case, he wasted a substantial amount his last 3/4 years.
    again, go play football, that kind of waste of time i always understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    There are degrees of wasting time. We all waste time in games, in the end we are not robots. However, in this case, he wasted a substantial amount his last 3/4 years.
    Its not wasted if he enjoys doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody hell. Nice one.

wonder if there is an achievement bot...lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    again, go play football, that kind of waste of time i always understandable
    To each their own.. If OP enjoyed doing this then who's to say it was a waste of time?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    wtf..100% cleared o.O my main has something like 14k achievementpoints and something like 67% done and i play since 9 years^^ But GRATZ a LOT, that's really amazing. *bow* I guess i am just too lazy to keep on doing it. But i just do the achieves i want^^ anyway, very well done! Impressing work!

And to those, who feel sad about this...wtf is wrong with you? I guess, this is a normal guy, but has just a lot more discipline than others and he is proud of it. Don't be so mean. Not everybody who plays that way is a ugly, fat, lone boy living at the age of 45 still with his mom..o.O shame on you. Nobody treats you to do it.

Gratz. You are crazy, though.

That is... insane. Completing all the achievements isn't even the amazing part. I'm a pretty casual player and am edging in on 20500 points. It doesn't start getting hard til the very end, it's just a long long grind. I'm sure there'll be quite a few more with all the achieves before the next expac.

What impresses me more are the FoS. Just about every single one has been obtained. So many rank one titles. Missed out a bit on the wotlk and cata realm firsts, but good lord you banked hard on the MoP ones.

Then I looked at his pets. He has every single one, with the exception of 2 that aren't available to him. That's a true completionist. And... TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE MOUNTS. That's just... fuck. I thought I was ballin' with 223.

You, sir, have what I can only assume is the closest thing to a perfect toon in WoW. I'm sure you're already working on most of these, but these are the only things I can think of that would "improve" you:

-Full HWF BiS
    -Galleon and Sha Mounts (I'm sure someone like this guy is already doing 10+ kills/week WITH coin for these mounts, but hey. Still worth mentioning)
    -GET THAT LAST 750 AUGUST CELESTIAL REP WHY DO YOU MOCK US?

The only two other things I can think of aren't shown on armory, but worth mentioning: obtain every recipe in game for every profession, and complete every quest in game. I have a feeling you've already done both of those, judging by your intense amount of crazy completionism, but it's still worth asking if you've done it yet or not.

All that said, you get mad respect from me. I'm a total completionist when it comes to WoW, and I nerded out so hard looking through your armory. In fact, I bookmarked it so I'll be able to check your progress through WoD. Keep it up man, you're seriously amazing.
    Last edited by kindar; 2014-04-20 at 12:02 PM.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good job, thats the most impressive thing I've seen in wow up to date.

Deleted
    Can't understand ppl. who say play football, go outside, do this or that. Everybody shall spend their times on whatever they wants. Who are you to rule anybody elses lifes? If it is fun to him, it is not a waste of time. If he likes it, who are you to blame him for this? Are you playing football all the time? 24/7? i don't think so, and even if, it is ok if you want to. But don't tell other ppl. how to live. The other thing is: We all play wow, right? So: how the hell will you tell anybody he plays too much? you are not the mom of everybody. I would say: Let everybody do what they want to do as long as they don't harm anybody with it. I play wow quite everyday for a few hours, depending on how much work i have to do. and i have a wonderfull relationship with my boyfriend. I shower every day, i cook everyday, i go outside, feed the cats and so on. I am totally healthy and so is my family. Nothing wrong here. So what is the problem? Better play wow than hanging arround on the streets, doing drugs or beating ppl, right? ( sry for poor english again, not a native speaker.)

Sketchiest account EU.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Congratulations sir! You are now officially allowed to call the game easy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats OP!
    There's so much jelly in this thread though, it's almost unbearable D
    You guys are sitting on an online forum, posting about videogames, telling this other guy to get a life. Now, who really needs to get a life?

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    At last all WoW achiements are finished!
    Gratz I guess
    Just wondering, how much money did you spend buying all those chars and transfer them to your b.net account?
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Sketchiest account EU.
    Nothing sketchy about it, he admitted to merging accounts on the first or second page. That only nets you a load of mounts and FoS though, he still had to do most of the hard achievements.

Deleted
    Grats you win the game! (You lose life)

Realm first every class and proffesion.. yeah.. legit..

Deleted
    ..facepalm. I donno why guys like you always play the "you play so you get fat, waste your life and so on"-Card. You play wow by yourself? Gratz, you waste your life. Go outside, play football and please, take shower you freak. oh, and please, move out of your mommas house. You are old enough,.

Feels good?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Grats you win the game! (You lose life)
    .facepalm. I donno why guys like you always play the "you play so you get fat, waste your life and so on"-Card. You play wow by yourself? Gratz, you waste your life. Go outside, play football and please, take shower you freak. oh, and please, move out of your mommas house. You are old enough,.

Feels good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    Realm first every class and proffesion.. yeah.. legit..
    What, do you think he somehow hacked Blizzard's systems and gave him all the achievements and not get caught?