Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a fucking scrub, please delete your account and get off of mmo champion.

Your achievements are 100% cheated, there's no way you can have 27000 conquest earned achieve THIS season at this point in time, especially when you don't even have a high cap from higher ratings.

Thanks, bye

EDIT: also

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ra...83%D0%BA%D0%BE

His guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    This would be impressive if you did it without massive amounts of outside help and you even admitted to cheating. I mean how can we even take this seriously, you used something like 10 accounts? Is this a joke topic?
    This, just this. But what do you expect from a russian!!!

- - - Updated - - -

my guess is he paid for a levelling service, the like of which are rife through out WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Can all those who hunt achievements, are in the top 100 AND never "abused" low level realms, friends for stuff or ilegitemately obtained things please raise their hand ! The level of ignorance here is stupid.
    99% of the big achievement-hunters use cross realm hopping or other methods to gain advantages which a normal player can't get solo. Stop bashing on this guy who also got help (like you all did) and look into the mirror.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    The Feats of Strength don't count towards achievements, he did get rank 1 legit in season 9 and win trading happens all the time. Or people transferring to other realms to get rank 1 there.
    I don't see what all the fuzz is about. Most stuff he did on his own (not counting group content).

Lot of negativity here.
    And the whole 'no life' argument, like someone else said 'time enjoyed wasting is not wasted;.
    Whats all the fuss?

-U CAN'T get 100% completion if you don't finish arena master (which involves high arena rating for 2v2,3v3 and 5v5),but i guess this can be solved with some win trading
    -u need 2400 RBG rating,legit or not i don't care.But i bet his adversaries were lagging like hell or perhaps it involved some win trading idk.
    -u need master on all bgs.Yes i know easily doable in pugs nowadays.
    -top end pve for having a good teamwork pve.
    -pet battles achieves.legendary pet brawler (5000 wins) and deadly pet brawler(1000 pvp pet battles won).
    -250.000 honor kills.Easy when u got AV enabler.

These are some of the hardest achieves required if you want 100% completion.
    Now i am not saying he didn't earn some of them legit,but u bet your sorry arse some of them involved "shady" activities (lags,win trading,paying guildies to kill the competition,and who knows what else).

One thing that puzzles me though:I remember when we had a world first lvl 90,that guy killed turtles or something which awarded alot of exp and dinged 90 much faster than questing.Blizzard removed that guy's achievement and down leveled him i think.So why is it ok to pay people to kill your competition?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    someone has way too much time on their hands
    Who would'nt like that :P

Holy... You are insane... Grats!.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Whats all the fuss?

-U CAN'T get 100% completion if you don't finish arena master (which involves high arena rating for 2v2,3v3 and 5v5),but i guess this can be solved with some win trading
    -u need 2400 RBG rating,legit or not i don't care.But i bet his adversaries were lagging like hell or perhaps it involved some win trading idk.
    -pet battles achieves.legendary pet brawler (5000 wins) and deadly pet brawler(1000 pvp pet battles won).

Now i am not saying he didn't earn some of them legit,but u bet your sorry arse some of them involved "shady" activities (lags,win trading,paying guildies to kill the competition,and who knows what else).

One thing that puzzles me though:I remember when we had a world first lvl 90,that guy killed turtles or something which awarded alot of exp and dinged 90 much faster than questing.Blizzard removed that guy's achievement and down leveled him i think.So why is it ok to pay people to kill your competition?
    You forgot 5k PVP pet battles (not pve) which only 7 ppl in the world did with 1 account and 1 toon only (myself included)

Also would like to add that doing all that without shady stuff takes time and decation which many of us achievement whores did.

You explained everything very accurated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Whats all the fuss?

man u are so mad that he is much better than u....

good job OP nicely done. No matter how he achived this definitely he is dedicated a lot....

It's sad seeing so many grats to a stupid brute force technique, lot of money involved, harassment of low lvl pop and multiboxing.

The wow community is going down the drain. Grats to this?

Read notice, go to armory and see that obtain all T3 6 hours ago. The OP is Chuck Norris
    Last edited by hellfox85; 2014-04-21 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfox85 View Post
    Read notice, go to armory, obtain all T3 6 hours ago. The OP es Chuck Norris
    You didnt read full post. When you take gear out of void storage it shows on armory as newly obtained.

He took the gear out of it to equip it, log out and show screenshot of armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    This would be impressive if you did it without massive amounts of outside help and you even admitted to cheating. I mean how can we even take this seriously, you used something like 10 accounts? Is this a joke topic?
    Urgh, you understand that if you want to get 100% on a Russian Realm, you're gonna have to 'cheat' to get the PvP/Battleground achievements? You have absolutly no chance if you do not 'cheat'. So, you either particpate or you will never be able to get 100%. Give him a break.

And what is wrong with outside help? Its a MMO for crying out loud.

Multiple accounts or not, he still leveled the characters, still won those 5000 pvp petbattles (that aint an account wide achieve for nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    You didnt read full post. When you take gear out of void storage it shows on armory as newly obtained.

He took the gear out of it to equip it, log out and show screenshot of armory.
    True? I don't know this :/ I go to try, ty

This is So dumb. Is no-one else even taking the time to think about how this could be done?

So he would have had to have had two different parties that he was "multiboxing" independantly, likely having to do most quests at least twice, as one of his parties would have just looted/ killed everyone in the area.

I guess this would be very slow but maybe plausible if he really did have a very large team (who are strangely silent) out ganking all the competition.
    This does assume Noone tried to level in dungeons though.

But on top of this, he was now stopping to herb/mine at every node he came across and skin every mob he killed. This is Not going to be quick. I guess his giant team of followers were waiting at every node spawn point to make sure a rogue wasn't just sprinting between them all? Yeaaah
    And I guess we shouldn't ask when he stopped to fish and cook?

And now the monk... Granted he had to level more so it was the next day, but by this point every other person on his server was a day ahead of him surely?

It's ridiculous people even think for a second this wasn't completed by multiple people on multiple characters/accounts.

Gz to Op, it's a fine accomplishment in getting people to work together to break the rules, but it IS cheating and blizzard should perma-ban his sorry ass.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-04-21 at 02:54 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    It's sad seeing so many grats to a stupid brute force technique, lot of money involved, harassment of low lvl pop and multiboxing.
    The wow community is going down the drain. Grats to this?
    You will be surprised that how many people "support" ninja loot, gank, griefing, kicking newbs ...
    They are in it too.

Also some of the posts here are from his guild mates.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2014-04-21 at 02:56 PM.

How did he get the Prideful Conquest (Earn 27,000 Conquest Points in Season 15) achievement? Didn't Season 15 begin on February 25th? If you can only earn 2200 conquest points a week, how did he get to 27,000 already?

Quote Originally Posted by warningsigns View Post
    How did he get the Prideful Conquest (Earn 27,000 Conquest Points in Season 15) achievement? Didn't Season 15 begin on February 25th? If you can only earn 2200 conquest points a week, how did he get to 27,000 already?
    Your cap raises with higher rating.The question is how did he earned the achievement with the crappy rating he has.Go check his armory.
    There are 6-7 other people sitting at 21985,only missing this achievement which is 27.000 cp gain.How did this russian gain so much cp weekly for having this achievement with his 1900 bg rating?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much Mad in this thread.

Get the fuck over it people.

He got 100% and you didn't, simple as that, no need to get buttfrustrated about it.

Deleted
    Your cap raises with higher rating.The question is how did he earned the achievement with the crappy rating he has.Go check his armory.
    There are 6-7 other people sitting at 21985,only missing this achievement which is 27.000 cp gain.How did this russian gain so much cp weekly for having this achievement with his 1900 bg rating?
    Hey Rhelyo im one of those that is missing that one, i don't understand it either, Russians gotta russia
    But Gz!
    Last edited by mmoc1bb668987a; 2014-04-21 at 03:25 PM.

but but but he got the chieve before i did... What will I tell my friends. No one will like me.

Thanks for the laughs sheeple. This thread is full of downies and I love it!

Its sad achievements are even in games anymore. Such a dated tool to give the mindless sheeple a sense of accomplishment.