Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
22
30
31
32
33
LastLast
  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Like I said, I don't really care that most people that multibox think that multiboxing is fair.
    I don't think we should value your viewpoint on fair as the definition of fair either. I will explain later in my post.

    Of course Blizzard is going to rule it A-okay... they are making tons of money from it... hurdur.
    Maybe, but it fits in the rule 1 hardware event 1 software event, per WoW client.

    It isn't fair to everyone who can't, and that's that.
    Anyone can multibox.

    It's still the sign of a serious, possibly psychological, problem.
    ???

    edit: And yeah... this dude definitely did a host of other things that make his completion much less than legal/fair.
    You need to stop using legal and fair in the same sentence. Legal, as in legal in ToS is a clear definition. Win trading is not according to the ToS. Merging accounts from different owners is not according to the ToS.

    Fair is something different, and I frankly don't care what you or anyone else finds fair. World PvP, for example, is by my definition never fair which means all PvP realms are by definition using an open world platform which has unfair PvP combat. Your definitions and way you care about that may differ.

    Fair is just a word used by the losers who cry that they lost in a metagame they were unable to win because they refused to adapt. It should certainly not be used in the same sentence as the world legal or ToS because that covers something completely different.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  2. #622
    Stood in the Fire Soulscorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Const' Angeles, Romania
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Implying that people are jealous over achievements points, lol. Newsflash, nobody actually cares since achievements points mean nothing :P If you could buy something practical with them, like a house or car it would be a different story, but they are just a number in a database that can be erased at any moment.

    But yeh, the guy cheated, it's pretty obvious.
    People are jealous over achi points and that sir is a fact. The problem is that the human brain masks certain unaccepted or unwanted feelings so they are rationalized into crap like this. How do you know if he cheated or not ??? HOW?
    Face your Demons, befriend them, listen to their needs and feed them regularly in times when you and your closest ones get afflicted the least. No one likes a hungry demon on the loose.

  3. #623
    Field Marshal Ceyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I don't think we should value your viewpoint on fair as the definition of fair either. I will explain later in my post.

    Maybe, but it fits in the rule 1 hardware event 1 software event, per WoW client.

    Anyone can multibox.

    ???

    You need to stop using legal and fair in the same sentence. Legal, as in legal in ToS is a clear definition. Win trading is not according to the ToS. Merging accounts from different owners is not according to the ToS.

    Fair is something different, and I frankly don't care what you or anyone else finds fair. World PvP, for example, is by my definition never fair which means all PvP realms are by definition using an open world platform which has unfair PvP combat. Your definitions and way you care about that may differ.

    Fair is just a word used by the losers who cry that they lost in a metagame they were unable to win because they refused to adapt. It should certainly not be used in the same sentence as the world legal or ToS because that covers something completely different.
    How can ANYONE multibox? Like... you know, people who can't afford to waste all their money.

    I'm done trying to talk to you though. You're acting like an ignorant baby who was just called a poopyface to justify views.

    Multiboxing, massive guild ganking, and buying accounts and merging them are all UNFAIR.

    /thread

  4. #624
    Field Marshal Dhru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Waste of time? NOPE
    I think if we summarized in your facebook and phone usage time, most of you will be above that 720 days played time...
    So go out and get some love...

    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used.
    One of the reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used!"

  5. #625
    oh good god. Congrats! I hope you spend the rest of your life relaxing now, haha!

  6. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    How can ANYONE multibox? Like... you know, people who can't afford to waste all their money.
    Wasting money is relative. Anyone who wants to spend the money on it, can do it.

    I'm done trying to talk to you though.
    Good, then shut up and don't use ad hominem attacks like these:

    You're acting like an ignorant baby who was just called a poopyface to justify views.
    Because it doesn't give you credibility.

    Multiboxing, massive guild ganking, and buying accounts and merging them are all UNFAIR.
    Only buying and merging accounts is cheating against ToS.

    What you call unfair is not unfair; you find it unfair. A small but subtle difference.

    /thread
    It would be good for this thread if you left it alone because its getting boring reading your opinion as fact. Your opinion is not fact, and you trying to insist it is reduces your credibility because you are devoid of the reality that your argument is out of place.

    I will state it again, it is only cheating if its against the rules. If it isn't against the rules you may find it unfair that is your liberty. You may find it cheesy, but nobody gives a shit.

    Here is a book for crybabies like yourself http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  7. #627
    Warchief 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by kindar View Post
    I'm a pretty casual player and am edging in on 20500 points.
    lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by kindar View Post
    -GET THAT LAST 750 AUGUST CELESTIAL REP WHY DO YOU MOCK US?
    He probably killed a guard at the celestial court. That happens all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by kindar View Post
    I'm a total completionist when it comes to WoW
    Thats more like it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    you don't have 20,500 achievement points. you're not casual if you have over 10k achievement points
    This. The average players achievement points, at lvl cap, was like 4500 not too long ago (a year back or so). 20,500 is not only not-casual, it is hardcore.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Do you even imagine the amount of money he can sell his account for?
    i'll tell you how much: 0

    This account is flagged at Blizzard for high priority, he couldn't sell this without the account being instant-banned. Just like the guy who was worldfirst to get both warglaives. Sold his account and it got banned couple of days later.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    100% achievement completion...

    Man, this guy's gonna be bored off his ass waiting for WoD to get here - he literally has nothing left to do.
    Has he got 50 alts at lvl 90 ? All with full xmog etc? Has he he completed the MoP Iron Man? There is always something to do ingame, there are lots of "non blizz" achievements aswell.
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  8. #628
    Congrats, I'm an achi whore myself so I know how incredibly difficult that is!

    Why must this kind of thread turn so ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    nothing special - crazy multiboxing
    If so, props!

    I also heard rumours of transferring to a low pop server and having friends gank the competition, if so then for shame!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-04-30 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  9. #629
    Warchief 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    His achievements, though seeming impressive at first could in NO way have been accomplished by 1 single player, even with multiboxing. Even the most HARDCORE and awesome player could not have levelled 9 different classes all to lvl 90 in one day along with all of the professions.

    If you think of it for more than 20 seconds, the "Multiboxing" makes NO sense at all. If they were in a raid group, they wouldn't get credit, if he had two different groups they wouldn't be getting credit for the other groups kills so he would have had to have done every quest twice... and that's not even covering questions where you collect items.

    And the "Killing other players"??, so his guild hunted EVERY other player levelling on both horde and Alliance side to keep ganking ALL of them?

    BEST case scenario, he had 8/9 people helping him out, all using different accounts that were all tied to his battle.net account. I'm quite sure this is against terms and conditions though, I think you're only allowed a few family members only max to be sharing with you.
    WORST case, he actually bought all of the different accounts off people wich is also against terms, or some gamehacking was going on. Either way, I'm not sure why Bliz hasn't investigated it.

    TBH, If he was on my realm I'd treat him as a bit of a joke. It's pointless.. you have no idea what he can or can't even do. Did he really any of those characters? Did he really get Gold challenge mode or did he just buy someone else accounts who had done? Why would you believe ANY of his achievements were actually earned or took any skill on his part when he obviously is just buying achievements.
    Your answer lies within your post. Most likely he has spent ALOT of money on wow. Think about it; constant active sub since pre most likely, all the xpacs at collectors edt. All ingame pets bought, all ingame mounts. All p2w items. All TGC stuff. This guy has spent several of thousand euros on wow. Why would blizzard ban him? They don't follow their own rules. Money talks, blizzard are prostitutes and this has been proven over and over again.

    Regarding your treatment of him as a joke, i kind have to agree. If this was legit, it would be awesome. I woulnd't be one of those saying "blabla get a life" because, clearly they are retarded posting that on a WoW forum. His time, his choice how to spend it i guess. However, the fact that he was cheated and hacked his way to get there, most likely anyway, ruins the whole thing. Especially since he's been getting away with it. The reason as to why enthusiastic players don't use bots often, is because the risk of getting banned, clearly 99% of even the most enthusiatic players finds some ingame grinds to be just boring as fuck. Even so, should this not be the case, somehow he hasnt hacked/cheated (so far there are no proofs of his achievements also there are alot of inaccuracies to how it could be possible, the 9 realm firsts etcetc) he has still used "legit" hacks such as multiboxing etc. Its looked down upon by many. On my realm there is a guy with 40 accounts dualboxing. He is hated by most people, always /spit at by man in Shrine etc. Well it could also be becasue he is a rude prick i guess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    There's a very distinct difference to killing people when you see them to getting your friends to hunt all other competition down and consistently grief them to the point of preventing all levelling by them so you can get your realm first. If you can't see the difference then I don't know what else to tell you.
    I hear you, and while i agree in moral, lol, its just clever use of game mechanics. I'm strongly against all kind of hacks and cheats ingame, even those considered "legit". Win trading, buying gold, buying boosts, buying mounts, buying levels, multiboxing, buying unmerged accounts, botting. All this is bad, but having your friends kill people... Well its not really against any rules in my book, even if its rude as hell.

    You gain alot by having alot of friends irl aswell, or friends at the right places..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    A 2s and 3s team rating of 4,294,967,294 ??? I don't understand....

    Grats on 100% achievement completion though, that's pretty impressive.
    I guess the cheat engine broke haha. Woops, busted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmurph View Post
    iv got like half the tcg mounts and pets how in tha hell do you have every 1.. XD lol did u buy em all? or did you just get lucky as hell and get em all in packs?
    Take a guess? -.-

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    It wasn't griefing.
    Griefing would be if they were purposefully hunting down each person so they couldn't do anything in the game, killing people to make sure he is ahead of them isn't griefing.
    Thats exactly what they did though *facepalm*
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  10. #630
    Field Marshal Ceyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Wasting money is relative. Anyone who wants to spend the money on it, can do it.

    Here is a book for crybabies like yourself http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/
    Look who is using ad homs now, loser.

    Also, you spout off your opinions as fact as well.

    Go practice what you preach, et tu t'encules aussi.

  11. #631
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,120
    nice work as ive said before. people are are jealous some people dont care some people are blah. nice work on 100% completed. Id buy you a pint for that bro

  12. #632
    Herald of the Titans Sibut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    /played 717 days 8 hours only this char.
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

    Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.

  13. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Look who is using ad homs now, loser.
    Kiss on where it hurts.

    Also, you spout off your opinions as fact as well.
    I don't, I use the rules within the real world (law) and the rules within the game (ToS) as guideline and underline that YOUR OPINION about how ganking is cheating and how multiboxing is cheating is not consistent with those guidelines. That has very little to do with MY OPINION.

    MY OPINION about ganking is I find it low, and a waste of time (I also find achievement hunting a waste of time unless there is a challenge involved), but MY OPINION about it is irrelevant, just like yours.

    The only thing which matters are law and ToS. Were they broken? It does look like it with the merging of accounts (law / fraud) and win trading (ToS).

    Go practice what you preach, et tu t'encules aussi.
    You shall speak English on MMO Champion.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  14. #634
    There should be some kind of reward from Blizzard. This demonstrates dedication and you should be rewarded.

  15. #635
    gz but I read that he merged some accounts to do that

  16. #636
    So many negativity here, the guy did go to a lot of trouble to do this. I'd say: gz dude.

  17. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    At last all WoW achiements are finished!
    A little late for me to post this, but grats on your achievement

  18. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.
    My old main has over 500 days played, and another 300 + over other alts about a year ago. I work full time, married and my job has me away from home abit (soldier).
    I have 15/16k achievement points as well.

    I don't watch much tv, I don't go clubbing etc anymore so my free time is in wow etc. 4 hours per day + weekends = 50-60 days per year, x 10 or so years now, 500-600 . WoW imo is a better option health and wellbeing than going clubbing, getting drunk (and cheaper), I do physical training for work, and im not interested in cars etc plus they are more expensive aswell.
    So stop making out you cant have a life if over many years you have accumulated large in game time. Guarantee if you add up all the time those trying to mock people with high play times have sat on their backsides mindlessly watching tv in the same frame would be more days 'wasted' in total, and, games atleast require use of the mind which can have beneficial effects.

    Multiboxing is fine and anyone can do it. Stop claiming its cheating. It may not have been the most proper ways for his realm first but was no cheating involved. most realm firsts are obtained with similar tactics in any case, OP just took it to an extreme.

  19. #639
    I'm just surprised you hadn't leveled up all your pets to level 25. I'm almost there myself but I almost expected you to be number 1 in pets leveled and unique pets.

  20. #640
    Is there some kind of law that any thread about achievements must devolve into us all being assholes to each other?

    If you have lots of achievements, that's cool. If you're not interested in achievements, good for you. What is the point of calling each other names because of how we choose to play the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.
    Yet it's important enough to spend time on a forum devoted largely to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •