Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Look who is using ad homs now, loser.
    Kiss on where it hurts.

Also, you spout off your opinions as fact as well.
    I don't, I use the rules within the real world (law) and the rules within the game (ToS) as guideline and underline that YOUR OPINION about how ganking is cheating and how multiboxing is cheating is not consistent with those guidelines. That has very little to do with MY OPINION.

MY OPINION about ganking is I find it low, and a waste of time (I also find achievement hunting a waste of time unless there is a challenge involved), but MY OPINION about it is irrelevant, just like yours.

The only thing which matters are law and ToS. Were they broken? It does look like it with the merging of accounts (law / fraud) and win trading (ToS).

Go practice what you preach, et tu t'encules aussi.
    You shall speak English on MMO Champion.

There should be some kind of reward from Blizzard. This demonstrates dedication and you should be rewarded.

gz but I read that he merged some accounts to do that

So many negativity here, the guy did go to a lot of trouble to do this. I'd say: gz dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    At last all WoW achiements are finished!
    A little late for me to post this, but grats on your achievement

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.
    My old main has over 500 days played, and another 300 + over other alts about a year ago. I work full time, married and my job has me away from home abit (soldier).
    I have 15/16k achievement points as well.

I don't watch much tv, I don't go clubbing etc anymore so my free time is in wow etc. 4 hours per day + weekends = 50-60 days per year, x 10 or so years now, 500-600 . WoW imo is a better option health and wellbeing than going clubbing, getting drunk (and cheaper), I do physical training for work, and im not interested in cars etc plus they are more expensive aswell.
    So stop making out you cant have a life if over many years you have accumulated large in game time. Guarantee if you add up all the time those trying to mock people with high play times have sat on their backsides mindlessly watching tv in the same frame would be more days 'wasted' in total, and, games atleast require use of the mind which can have beneficial effects.

Multiboxing is fine and anyone can do it. Stop claiming its cheating. It may not have been the most proper ways for his realm first but was no cheating involved. most realm firsts are obtained with similar tactics in any case, OP just took it to an extreme.

I'm just surprised you hadn't leveled up all your pets to level 25. I'm almost there myself but I almost expected you to be number 1 in pets leveled and unique pets.

Is there some kind of law that any thread about achievements must devolve into us all being assholes to each other?

If you have lots of achievements, that's cool. If you're not interested in achievements, good for you. What is the point of calling each other names because of how we choose to play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    When was the last time you saw the sun? If WoW is that important to you, good for you I guess. It certainly isn't to me.
    Yet it's important enough to spend time on a forum devoted largely to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    last time i checked account trading was against ToS but I'm sure everything else is legit given the account region

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    last time i checked account trading was against ToS but I'm sure everything else is legit given the account region
    Theres no mention of account trading, and nothing obtained requires it. Multiboxing yes but no account trading.

Deleted
    I have a question:
    Where are referenced all the feats of strenghts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Theres no mention of account trading, and nothing obtained requires it. Multiboxing yes but no account trading.
    There's a post some odd pages back giving a link where there is information containing proof that OP merged accounts which he purchased to get certain achievs and FoS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

What's the highest level of WoW now?

Are people still complaining about the cheating?

Welcome to WoW.
    This has been ongoing since the start.

Deleted
    Congratulations - the sunlight awaits you, traveller

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gz
    Really awesome. How much real money do you spent buying all the stuff ?

Deleted
    Thread was necroed. No point in discussing it anymore as there is a new expansion with new achievements.