A question about pve blood, from a pve holy paladin

I kept an eye on the 6.0 change of blood DK tanks. I noticed Will of the Necropolis CD has been massively reduced. I am not very clear about the philosophy here, does that mean you guys will drop to below 30% very often? This sounds scary, for my main tank happens to be a blood.

You are applying the changes of WoD to dks thinking that healing and tanking will remain the same as in MoP... which is not the case. They are balanced for WoD not for MoP.

I recommend to reread carefully patch notes as it is better explained there

Well, I would actually say that yes, it is possible, but probably not very often. The change to triage style healing and spike reduction means that you *could* design an encounter that routinely took the tank below 30 percent without it being the same insta-gib fight it would be in MoP.

That said, doing that sounds like a gimmick fight, not a routine one.

Deleted
    It probably has to do more with encounter design than tank balance to be honest.

It's waaaaay too early to freak out, friend. Just wait and see, but there is nothing currently in the changes that lets us believe we're going to be more fragile than other tanks.