Thread: Enhan CM?

Enhan CM?

Hi guys! Can any say me if Enhan shaman works fine in CM? If the answer is yes, what trinkets are the best? ty :3

enhance does work in CM on the sole fact of your burst being decent. take fire ele glyph. the hardest part will actually be getting a group to take you. just convince them that they really want lust. trinkets wise go for windswept pages and relic of xuen. anything with straight agi on it really. shouldnt make much of a difference if you're above like 520 ilvl anyways.

good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimobros View Post
    enhance does work in CM on the sole fact of your burst being decent. take fire ele glyph. the hardest part will actually be getting a group to take you. just convince them that they really want lust. trinkets wise go for windswept pages and relic of xuen. anything with straight agi on it really. shouldnt make much of a difference if you're above like 520 ilvl anyways.

good luck to you.
    Excuse me? There are so many better choices. Such as Bottle of Infinite Stars from MSV.

Darkmoon Cards are the best, after that it can depend. But Bottle of Infinite Stars is a strong one for pretty much all agility classes.

Enhance works OK, but elemental is the best CM DPS spec in the entire game. You only need 463 gear to do it. Go elemental.

Gear doesn't really matter unless you're going for realm best times. Spec matters, particularly if you're looking to PUG on oQueue or Openraid. Nobody wants to take melee, for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Excuse me? There are so many better choices. Such as Bottle of Infinite Stars from MSV.
    This is true, no need to get defensive. I forgot about that trinket. Was more or less going for simplicity and easy farming. not many people do msv anymore besides the random mount run.

Good thoughts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijohx View Post
    Hi guys! Can any say me if Enhan shaman works fine in CM? If the answer is yes, what trinkets are the best? ty :3
    I did all 9 golds on my shaman as enhancement. The spec works fine. The question is the player. I bypassed the issue of hoping groups would take me, by making my own group. It helped that I had already done all 9 on gold when I advertised. I still got a lot of "holy crap, I thought you were Ele" responses, but I took that as a compliment.

If you can get the darkmoon trinket, it is the "best." Barring that, a couple of good (and easy to get) trinkets are the Xuen from Timeless Isle, and the Agi/Crit trinket from dominance offensive/lion's landing. Searing Words from Scholo is another great one.

I also found that the GTFO addon *really* helped in cmodes. There is so much of a pressure, to maintain your dps rotation, plus off-healing, plus stunning/rooting/slowing, etc., that it's easy to not see what you're standing in. Stay alive and maintain equal dps while doing all of the above, and you'll be a hero.

Yep, gold CMs are not particularly hard, you just need 5 people to not mess up for ~10 minutes. You only need to worry about group composition/specs and getting BiS 463 CM gear when going for realm bests. BUT, if you play a melee, you will find it extremely challenging to get into groups in oQueue and Openraid unless you already have the 9/9 gold achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    I did all 9 golds on my shaman as enhancement. The spec works fine. The question is the player. I bypassed the issue of hoping groups would take me, by making my own group. It helped that I had already done all 9 on gold when I advertised. I still got a lot of "holy crap, I thought you were Ele" responses, but I took that as a compliment.
    This. I also did enh for challenge mode, actually broke a few guild records with enhance. But I think that my life would be easier if I was ele for cms or play a ranged

I did ele for trash and before significant bosses swapped to enhance. Lillian Voss comes to mind.