Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This is just stupid, it's not surprising though, not at all.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    It doesnt work like that. You need to consume WAYYY more "palcohol" than you think to even get buzzed.
    Well not "WAYYY" more. And if you snort it, it will get delivered to the brain directly. Add like 20g of the stuff into ~30-40ml of water and you have your vodka or whiskey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well not "WAYYY" more. And if you snort it, it will get delivered to the brain directly. Add like 20g of the stuff into ~30-40ml of water and you have your vodka or whiskey.
    doubt that it will count as product of the same quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Watch the video I posted earlier.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Definitely won't be a part of this new fad when it eventually hits Scandinavia. I much prefer staying in on weekends, and staying sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Watch the video I posted earlier.
    Do grade school level chemistry with the percentages used in the video you posted earlier. (and I did watch it)

If the powder was 100% by weight and 12% by volume you'd need 120g to make 1 liter of pseudo wine.
    Since it's 58% by weight and 12% by volume you need ~207g to make 1 liter of pseudo wine.

EDIT: It's early and I need my coffee but I'm pretty sure that's correct.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2014-05-19 at 04:01 AM.