Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    The distrust of women reporting rape in certain cases really is justified though.
    No it's not. It's sickening and the fact that cases become so invasive in a woman's life when she reports rape is ridiculous. If a girl sent her boyfriend nudes why should that be relevant??? Plenty of people send their s/o nudes??? So if her boyfriend rapes her why does what she's wearing matter? Why does her sexual history matter? Why does that shit matter??? That has nothing to do with rape and yet all the time when rape cases are on trial the raped woman loses her case because they feel her short skirt and history of having tons of sex are against her. And if you don't see what's wrong with that idk what to tell you.
    If a man has tons of sex with women, sends nudes, etc, and another man rapes him? Ignoring that male rape is underreported and saying he did report it, his sexual history wouldn't matter. His clothing wouldn't matter. Because that shit doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I live in a city, but it's on a lake and has a river, it often has people out on/in both during the warmer months. When I lived in England and had a membership to a pool and gym though it was only around $5 a month, which isn't exactly much.
    and condoms cost more then this? Why exactly again are we arguing that it cost to much? oh its the day after pills...and condoms are so uncool...right?

so shes telling him hes fucking scum

why not just tell her back that shes scum and should be ashamed of herself

Like talking with retarded people will actually do anything.. ever talked to religious people ?? Pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    and condoms cost more then this? Why exactly again are we arguing that it cost to much? oh its the day after pills...and condoms are so uncool...right?
    No idea, don't use condoms. My GF has an IUD that was installed 10 years ago and has worked perfectly well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, this thread has devolved into personal jabs, misogyny, and so on. Locking this.