Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    You should study marketing.

I dont know much about Växjö tbh, I know you got a Jaktia shop and that Kalio plays for the hockey team.
    Sorry... I'm an engineer! Besides, the Småland tourist bureau won't recruit anyone who's not fluent in German lol.

But yeah, Växjö isn't a city that really stands out atm, it's under the shadow of Jönköping, even though Jönköping isn't as prospering as Växjö and is just another industrial köping like Norrköping and Linköping...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post

There's beaches everywhere North and South of the city. All of the countries biggest theme parks (Dream World, Wet n Wild, Movie World, Sea World, Whitewater World) only 40 minute drive from the city.

A lot of other stuff to do. I love this city. I'm definitely and always will be a city person.
    seaworld & WB movie world are a must see, for anyone visiting brisbane & the gold coast.
    i had a fantastic time when i backpacked around oz many years ago, ty australia

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I have lived in both for very long periods of time. Grew up in a small town for 20 years, and lived in the city for a decade.

I have to detest that small towns are shit:
    The people living their don't mind their own business and gossip too much
    They're filled with wiggers (I seriously have to wonder why wiggers are such a phenomenon in small towns)
    Have corrupt police since the standards are so low (they're so bored that they harass and threaten regular people)
    Corrupt city counsels full of dynasty politics
    Kangaroo court rooms
    Get in a disagreement with one person and before you know it a 20 people hate you for it (In the city, no one gives a shit)

Anyway, don't fall for the stereotype of home welcoming people in small towns. I was scarred to move to the city at first and was pleasantly surprised how nice people were in comparison.

Only nice thing I have to say about small towns is that women are easy to get in the sac.
    You tell people not to fall for stereotypes, right after having created a stereotype yourself.

You aren't really describing a town. You are describing your personal experience.