Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Kinda silly for them to focus on a new Mmo right now, While wow still dominates the market beaten every "Wow killer" that came along, even ESO which people swore would be the final nail in the coffin.
    Developing an MMO takes years. WoW won't be dominating forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    and recently blizzard hinted Titan was scraped.
    Scrapped. And do you have a source for this? Because the only information that has come out on titan is that they were not happy with its direction and were going into redevelopment.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Kinda silly for them to focus on a new Mmo right now, While wow still dominates the market beaten every "Wow killer" that came along, even ESO which people swore would be the final nail in the coffin.
    They would be really dumb if they havent been thinking/talking/planning their next MMO or big project, and Blizzard isn't dumb (usually). From concept to delivery, what are we talking about time-wise? 6 years? You think wow will be number one 6 years from now?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

they'll learn that micro transactions built into the game from the very beginning will be the way to go. they're a business and have to make money. everything else will be the same.