Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by alek13alek View Post
    And by Blizzard they are all different races.CASE CLOSED.
    Not saying they aren't different races. You're clearly missing my point, or ignoring it. People are arguing that if orcs stood tall, they would look like humans. They clearly do not. If people want to find races that are pretty much the same as humans, Vrykul and Dwarves are what they're looking for.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

You play an orc. Orcs have hunches. If you want to stand up straight play a bloodelf.

Though I think if blizzard allowed you to customized the hunch, then that would be cool too.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    You play an orc. Orcs have hunches. If you want to stand up straight play a bloodelf.

Though I think if blizzard allowed you to customized the hunch, then that would be cool too.
    ...Orcs will still be orcs if they stood tall ffs.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post

But orc females don't hunch.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy Crap!! The new gnomes are all going to stand completely straight and have no movement or character at all look guis at this totally accurate side by side...

/sarcasm

Seriously, I have tried to hit screen capture at he exact time a toon is on a certain pose so they are not looking to the left, or scratching their butt, or something. i think the person who took the screenshot of the orc side by sides was either a little lazy, or something along those lines.
    Last edited by mykro9; 2014-04-22 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Not saying they aren't different races. You're clearly missing my point, or ignoring it. People are arguing that if orcs stood tall, they would look like humans. They clearly do not. If people want to find races that are pretty much the same as humans, Vrykul and Dwarves are what they're looking for.
    I dont care if theres an option for players to chose whether their orc will be hunched or straight up (and even if straight up orcs looked like humans ,if a lot of plp want it they should get no matter what argument theres against it if Blizzard is resource-wise able to do it) ,but priority is on hunched orcs ,cause thats how orcs looked for past 9 years and majority of players are used to that.Hunched orcs before every other version of orc should be in game ,after that point making optional versions of orcs is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by alek13alek View Post
    I dont care if theres an option for players to chose whether their orc will be hunched or straight up (and even if straight up orcs looked like humans ,if a lot of plp want it they should get no matter what argument theres against it if Blizzard is resource-wise able to do it) ,but priority is on hunched orcs ,cause thats how orcs looked for past 9 years and majority of players are used to that.Hunched orcs before every other version of orc should be in game ,after that point making optional versions of orcs is always welcome.
    Now we're on the same page. Congratulations.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Seriously, though; tell me this shit doesn't look amazing for a male Orc model:

I don't care about the hunch, orcs are supposed to be hunch, without they would look like humans.
    I just want my orcs to be pink, look how awesome they are in pink.

OBEY THE PUG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post

It doesn't look amazing.

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I hate the hunch on male undead/orc! The females don't have a hunch, why do males? And don't answer me with, "well, then just play the female undead/orc". No! Ffs, I want a male undead/orc without a hunch so every armor looks normal on me too and not squished an stretched like crazy! -.-

Oh jeese I thought this thread died. Phew, thank god it's still around. Serious issue we're dealing with here.

I hate the hunch on male undead/orc! The females don't have a hunch, why do males? And don't answer me with, "well, then just play the female undead/orc". No! Ffs, I want a male undead/orc without a hunch so every armor looks normal on me too and not squished an stretched like crazy! -.-
    I agree on the orc, but i'm not sure about the undead. I like the hunch on the undead but I'm not a fan of the ripped armor.
    Last edited by MinTDH; 2014-04-23 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bkt7vwyCYAA2VTN.png
    I like these a lot better, though his details are cool. They need a hint of a hunch, their eye and earline meets their trapezius line in most of their art. This is their classic hunch, and what we will likely end up with IF there is ever an option.

I love watching Nazgrim charging with his head up and winding up a swing in the Serpent's Heart cut scene, and Garrosh in 5.4 fighting Taran Zhu, his every motion a thing of beauty, perfect poise and weight distribution. That's m'dream, and I can't stop talking about it.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Orc walking forward looks bad - Orc walking backward looks good.
    It would be very easy to fix his posture.

Here I did a walk-forward and a walk backward image of the same orc in the WoWhead viewer:
    Everyone disappointed with the new orc model, walk backwards, problem solved!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post

Holy Crap!! The new gnomes are all going to stand completely straight and have no movement or character at all look guis at this totally accurate side by side...

/sarcasm

Seriously, I have tried to hit screen capture at he exact time a toon is on a certain pose so they are not looking to the left, or scratching their butt, or something. i think the person who took the screenshot of the orc side by sides was either a little lazy, or something along those lines.
    Those ears...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slakkers View Post
    Those ears...
    That's how they know you've been good and get presents for Winter's Veil.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhamaren View Post
    I don't care about the hunch, orcs are supposed to be hunch, without they would look like humans.

Human Skin with Orc skeleton?
    Ugly to walk with the other one shoes, isn't?
    I'm saying it for long, it's all Alliance QQ, on how Horde must look inferior to Alliance. Proud standing Orcs would hurt their fragile egos.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Human Skin with Orc skeleton?
    Ugly to walk with the other one shoes, isn't?
    I'm saying it for long, it's all Alliance QQ, on how Horde must look inferior to Alliance. Proud standing Orcs would hurt their fragile egos.
    Are you really blaming alliance players for the orc hunch? Dear science lords you can not be serious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    "Orcs were never meant to have a hunch"
    -Nobody at Blizzard HQ
    "We never had a hunch"
    -All orcs in Wacraft 2-3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Are you really blaming alliance players for the orc hunch? Dear science lords you can not be serious.
    Anecdotal evidence: basically all the people in this thread defending the hunch have alliance character in their avatar/sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Slakkers View Post
    Everyone disappointed with the new orc model, walk backwards, problem solved!

- - - Updated - - -

Those ears...
    For nine years. Almost ten years now I've walked backwards, aching, longing, as if it were almost as simple as reaching out my arm and turning him around, but them rational thoughts done start to kick in, and the dream is over. But for a few moments I glimpsed a world where the orc DOES walk with the same posture and arm bearing essentially jogging along with a heavy bouncing stride, along with updated dynamic real time clay and grass and sand grains and liquid particle simulators making footprints stomping along shattering dried out river bottom clay with resounding shards of clay flying into the air with rocks and dirt clogs in real time, thousands of them, or you can splash in puddles with friends. And you have to kill a pig to eat at least once every 24 hours.

IN a ten second cutscene you see the pig mounted over a cooking fire and finished and eaten, but like the Simpsons there's a random element to the sequence every single day you kill and eat a pig. This creates new addictive game play opportunities and incentives to log in to kill and eat a pig, and I need to specify you have to do this within the borders of Durotar as well, this is how it has to be.

Blizzard will then be millionaires, with millions and millions of dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    "We never had a hunch"
    -All orcs in Wacraft 2-3.

- - - Updated - - -

Anecdotal evidence: basically all the people in this thread defending the hunch have alliance character in their avatar/sig.
    Imm'a Night Elf with a big chin and cool 80s visor shades.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhamaren View Post

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.