Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Mists of Pandaria - All Character Achievements Complete
    It appears that Хируко of Razuvious-EU has managed to complete all of the regular character achievements, along with 205 of the ~340 Feats of Strength.
    ]
    Yeah, thats kinda a sucky way to game the system and frankly unworthy of MMO-Champion of featuring such a scurrilous and dubious achievement by anyone. They essentially screwed over everyone on the realm unfortunate enough to be there while they tried to level up. This was not done as an individual effort involving skill and cunning but purely zerging a zone with toons and ganking them en mass for the purposes of strong-arming an achievement. Its wrong and its even more wrong for this site to highlight their thuggery. Shame on you, MMO-champion.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    blizzard will never call it cheating for 1 reason and that is they will make money from it
    Sadly this is so true.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    On the topic of Rogues: woo for making Assa viable with other weapons than daggers! Awesome!
    Kind of. It's *possible*, but not *optimal* to play Assassination with non-daggers. (Celestalon)
    What exactly is the point of this? Either allow something or don't. Making it a sub-optimal option doesn't accomplish anything. Nobody will use it, and players that dow will almost certainly get kicked for doing so. Either make it a viable option, or don't implement it. A half-assed option is terrible.

Any chance elemental could retain moving lightning bolt? Would be good to know now if I need to reroll for WoD Progression.
    You don't need to reroll. Elemental will be balanced around that change. Yes, we know it's a huge change. Sky isn't falling. (Celestalon)
    And yet it remains a change not made because of a balance issue, and is not a net positive for fun. So then, why? Why are Ele Shamans apparently meant to be immobile turrets? Why do other class/specs have viable options that are spammable/near spammable for high mobility fights, but the one Ele option is being taken away?

With choice, people can become paralyzed about what's 'right'. (Celestalon)

/facepalm

We want people to have interesting choices that's why we're changing the talent trees. MOP mantra

Choice bad, simple good, people not us stupid WOD mantra

He also admitted in the thread he started that he got his arena titles and pvp achievements ´the russian way´ which means win-trading. He also did a lot of faction changing and account mergers to pull it off. It is still an amazing logistical challenge that probably cost him a lot of money. But it is wrong to think he actually got that stuff all on his own characters just by playing the game. I mean think about it, and entire guild did a realm transfer JUST so he could get some server firsts. You really think he didn´t buy a low level alt from some guy who had most of the difficult achieves, and then on top of it the ´russian way´ with pvp achievments.. not hard to get the pvp stuff if you have the other team on your vent cooperating with you.

15+ Year Old Account
    "while his guild killed anyone trying to level before him." So deliciously evil, i love it
    Lol at all the butthurt comments, dont try an deny that u wouldt do the same, so keep quite
    Also, pvp server, pvp happend on pvp server, big deal

when has any realm first max level character done it purely solo and on his own, without some sort of help from other people. the butthurt is strong with this one.

though, how did he loot his Tier3 all at once (as of this post, 9 hours ago)

Sporting Tier 3. Why not just xmog it. Makes it clear it's fake lol. All un-enchanted and no ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerogoose View Post
    I have to wonder why even make that a front page thing.
    It just validates that kind of dickish bevahiour.
    I agree.

I think one reason this gets so much press is everyone can say, well maybe I play a bit too much but at least I'm not as bad as THAT guy!

Speaking of which... my wow addiction... NOT AS BAD AS I ASSUMED.

People are "paralyzed" when they are given options over what talents to pick? That doesn't make any sense lol. It's actually the opposite if you think about it. If they are upset about people just picking the good talents first, I think it's safe to say most wow players don't go to forums of any kind to see what the best options are, so the point is moot. Beyond that, it's not like leveling is hard to do in the first place, so the point is double moot.

Eliminating customization and making the classes so similar is more of a problem I think then giving out options to pick the talents you like, even if a lot of people go for one talent more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Because we were already sold this "from the ground up" garbage with cata and here we are again two years later. Blizzard hypes idiots like you up and you just spew their lines.
    I never saw any claims like that pertaining to Cataclysm. You're making stuff up to justify your anger and ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    "while his guild killed anyone trying to level before him." So deliciously evil, i love it
    Lol at all the butthurt comments, dont try an deny that u wouldt do the same, so keep quite
    Also, pvp server, pvp happend on pvp server, big deal
    You can defend your sad little hero all you want, but it's still cheating. Look up what the word exploitation means.

Deleted
    the day the servers go offline.. that guy is going to feel very miserable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    All though it's unlikely since it doesn't go against the ToA (to my knowledge), I really hope that guy get's banned. Possibly for harassing other players. Or all those achievements are "unfairly" taken from him by Blizz just as he unfairly took it from everyone else. I bet he's some pasty basement nerd irl, and im sure alot of people would love to beat him up right now. Never thought i'd stoop as low as personal insults, but sometimes getting in the mud makes you feel better.

The guy posted a thread about it here on MMO too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post26580052
    Threats, really?

Quote Originally Posted by jna View Post
    wow.. While so many ppl have been talking about the impact of toxic behavior to the game. We see a crazy guy with his fake realm first..

And he is Russian, ofc.. lol.. Man why Russians love to exploit/cheat everything they can in games? o.O
    I'd say your behavior is toxic, not to mention, racist.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Watch it guys - Russian Mafia wannabe here!

Rofl - what a sad loser.
    You mention mafia n some nerd in the same post, relevant how?

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    why ami not suprised that its a russian who has all these and mmo champion shouldnt be praising him cos multiboxing is effectivly cheating, and we all know on the EU side atleast of wow what russians do in PVP they bot and cheat, please remove it from the front page and stop gloryfying cheaters
    Not racist in the slightest, you take one guy n blame a whole country. And how is multi-boxing cheating? Blizzard said it's fine, but I guess it's different when a Russian does it.

Ofc the Mods, like usual, will do absolutely nothing about these posts, had it been directed against USA if the nerd was American, the Mods would have been fast with the ban hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    well how come as soon as russians joined the EU servers which is stupid cos russia isnt part of the EU, there has been numerous people complaining about them il link you an offcial thread and most people think like me i dnt say the cheat and bot to be hurtful its a known bloody fact they cheat ofc other people from other countrys do aswell but russians are notorious for it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8965477907
    EU = Europe, not European Union, when it comes to servers, understand the difference, there's other non-EU countries participating, like Norway.

If this website was an official website, you would have been banned, with the racists garbage you continue to spew, but seeing it as it's not n the mods are just some random people n they happen to be anti-Russia themselves, your comments will in no way get you in any sort of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    So bullying and griefing is acceptable now aslong as you're russian? Me thinks Russia needs to be knocked down a peg or two on this imaginery "Untouchable" list.
    Bullying and griefing isn't this whole thread? And how is "bullying and griefing" on a pvp realm? Especially after latest patch Timeless Isle that is all about griefing, never seen so much griefing since the game came out...perspective much?

As for him being a no-lifer, so you guys r mad that a 'no-lifer' won an achiev from other 'no-lifers'? How does that make any sense? Either you care, or you don't, if you do, you are no-lifers too, only that guy does it much much better.

One has to be suspicious why mmo-champion brought up how he got his realm first achievs, not like they wouldn't expect flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    You can defend your sad little hero all you want, but it's still cheating. Look up what the word exploitation means.
    PvP is exploitation now on a pvp realm? Wow!

I couldn't care less about that achiev-nerd, but I have trouble deciding what is most sad, what he did or people responding so negatively to it.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-04-21 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    On the topic of Rogues: woo for making Assa viable with other weapons than daggers! Awesome!
    Kind of. It's *possible*, but not *optimal* to play Assassination with non-daggers. (Celestalon)
    What exactly is the point of this? Either allow something or don't. Making it a sub-optimal option doesn't accomplish anything. Nobody will use it, and players that dow will almost certainly get kicked for doing so. Either make it a viable option, or don't implement it. A half-assed option is terrible.

Any chance elemental could retain moving lightning bolt? Would be good to know now if I need to reroll for WoD Progression.
    You don't need to reroll. Elemental will be balanced around that change. Yes, we know it's a huge change. Sky isn't falling. (Celestalon)
    And yet it remains a change not made because of a balance issue, and is not a net positive for fun. So then, why? Why are Ele Shamans apparently meant to be immobile turrets? Why do other class/specs have viable options that are spammable/near spammable for high mobility fights, but the one Ele option is being taken away?
    Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm sorry, are you whining about being an 'immobile turret'? Spriests would like to talk to you. And arcane mages.

All you elemental shamans need to suck it up and learn how to stand and cast. ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, there's at least a bit more mushrooms, though nowhere near enough. Hopefully they'll make at least Nagrand and Gorgond mushroom zones with different themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Are you a smurf?
    Excuse me? Mushrooms? In Nagrand?

There aren't supposed to be mushrooms in Nagrand, it's the one zone in Outlands that was largely un-touched by the evil Gul'dan's warlocks ruined life on Draenor. That's why the Orcs had to leave Draenor, the world was dying, except for Nagrand.

Last time I checked, there weren't any Mushrooms.

Looks like huge spheres, too big to be mushrooms, reminds me more of the Consortium domes http://www.wowwiki.com/Consortium
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-04-21 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm sorry, are you whining about being an 'immobile turret'? Spriests would like to talk to you. And arcane mages.

All you elemental shamans need to suck it up and learn how to stand and cast. ;P
    I agree completely when it comes to Spriests. They have the same issue (amongst others). Less certain about Arcane Mages though. I think they have a few more options, but I don't play one, so I really can't say.

We've stood and cast before. Then we were taken to the promised land. Where we no longer had to stick to our spot, and had some mobility given to us. It was amazingly fun! And now it's been taken away for no real reason. I honestly believe that any changes need to be measured against two things. 1) Balance. 2) Fun. Since it's not a balance issue (it had very little impact on our DPS) but it provided us with a fun perk, then there is an issue with this decision.

Nice too see that Blizzard answers questions of all classes they care... so every class except priest!

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, someone beat WoW

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I agree completely when it comes to Spriests. They have the same issue (amongst others). Less certain about Arcane Mages though. I think they have a few more options, but I don't play one, so I really can't say.

We've stood and cast before. Then we were taken to the promised land. Where we no longer had to stick to our spot, and had some mobility given to us. It was amazingly fun! And now it's been taken away for no real reason. I honestly believe that any changes need to be measured against two things. 1) Balance. 2) Fun. Since it's not a balance issue (it had very little impact on our DPS) but it provided us with a fun perk, then there is an issue with this decision.
    Arcane mages are effectively tied to one spot for the majority of their DPSing. RoP, even now, doesn't afford much mobility.

I used to play ele shaman, too.

It -is- a balance issue, but not one specifically of Elemental DPS. Blizzard -intentionally- wants casters to have to hold still to do maximum damage. It's a balance change in the sense of the overall health of the game, as opposed to 'balance for elemental shaman DPS'. Maybe it's because I've mained mage since BC, but even playing Frost--the most mobile of mage specs, pretty much, as far as I'm concerned--maximizing my ability to stay in one place and pump out spells makes me feel more skilled than running around and not losing DPS from it.