[HELP] Can you identify the mods?

Quick introduction. So, I quit playing back in 2010. As a Lore fanatic, WoD is just begging me to come back and play. I know that I want to set up my UI like I had it when I stopped last time. Which brings me to this post.

I managed to find a screenshot, but have no idea what some of the aesthetics come from. I'm hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. I know that I had some different graphics for the windows as well, similar to the bag background in the second screenshot.

Any tips or links to point me in the right direction would be great! Thanks!

Combuctor, Omen, DBM, Recount
    Buffs/debuffs can be done in Raven, but could be literally anything.
    Borders on some of the panels are Caith. Other various textures remind me old AI-Art.

Tukui would be similar to some of that.

The timer bars in the first screenshot look like ForteXorcist.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's TukUI. But since this is from 2010, TukUI won't look much like this anymore.

Thank you guys for the responses. It does look similar to TukUI, so I wager I might've been using that.

I'll use that as a jumping point. Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a user of Tukui for over 5 years and can say that if this UI ss if from 2010 then it is not Tukui. The major pointers that conclude that it is not?
    • Minimap Location
    • System Information Location
    • Bags/Inventory Location
    • Quest Tracker Position

Here is a ss of Tukui from April 2010:
    In a cult, there is a person at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactica View Post
    I have been a user of Tukui for over 5 years and can say that if this UI ss if from 2010 then it is not Tukui. The major pointers that conclude that it is not?
    • Minimap Location
    • System Information Location
    • Bags/Inventory Location
    • Quest Tracker Position

Here is a ss of Tukui from April 2010:
    Not like you can change EVERYTHING with Tukui thought right? right?

Quote Originally Posted by Barkskin View Post
    Thank you guys for the responses. It does look similar to TukUI, so I wager I might've been using that.

I'll use that as a jumping point. Thanks again!
    ElvUI is from the same group and supposedly uses less memory. Both allow you to customize a huge deal of stuff, and some addon authors on Curse have addition things for this set up (like vertical unit frames, things for farming, extra buttons, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Not like you can change EVERYTHING with Tukui thought right? right?
    Four years ago that would have been hell in terms of customizing the .lua to achieve all that considering there was no Tukui_Config at that time! Since they finally revamped the ConfigUI it allows much easier customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    ElvUI is from the same group and supposedly uses less memory. Both allow you to customize a huge deal of stuff, and some addon authors on Curse have addition things for this set up (like vertical unit frames, things for farming, extra buttons, etc)
    Indeed, most Tukui users did switch to Elvui for the user-friendliness.
    In a cult, there is a person at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.

Hey, thanks again to everyone who chimed in with input.

I've gone with ElvUI and made some modifications. I think it looks pretty similar overall, enough for me to be satisfied.

Seriously, thanks again for your assistance.
    Last edited by Barkskin; 2014-05-15 at 09:22 PM.