Poll: Poll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Male humans, why? Because they look like pink hulks.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    We are talkin' about the ingame models, are we?
    No, we're talking about real life male humans and orcs.

Both are poor. Male humans run like they have stick up their ass and their hands, forearms, knees, and feet are WAY our of proportion. Orcs look terrible because of the hunch and the enormous hands/forearems

I think human males look the best with armor. I don't really care what the face looks like because I always have a xmog helm that covers it up anyway. Every time I try to create a new toon, i wind up going back to human male because armor looks bad on pretty much every other race IMO.

I would say orc, because comparing their big headed, hunched over Shrek models to orcs like the Uruk Hai is just laughable. But, their run and melee combat animations are easily the best in the game, at least for now, while the human looks like he needs to take a dump really badly when he runs. So I have to say human is worse, no matter how much I want to rip into Shrek. That said, both races look pretty damn good in plate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always found orcs to be really ugly, I guess.
    Lock rocks, made to order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male humans, why? Because they look like pink hulks.

I think you need to look at Orcs. Those are hulks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I think human males look the best with armor. I don't really care what the face looks like because I always have a xmog helm that covers it up anyway. Every time I try to create a new toon, i wind up going back to human male because armor looks bad on pretty much every other race IMO.
    Yeah, most people imo overlook the fact that they're made to be dressed, usually in some bulky armour. That is why they need to look like meat monsters who eat steroids for breakfast.

Just look at female belves and how ridiculous they look when wearing full plate, not some plate bikini.

Anyway, as far as old models go, humans are imo the worst, not only the models itself, but animations too.

Naked and face-wise? humans look worse. Gear looks much better on humans though, orcs look like they are trying to eat their belt.