Poll: Poll

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Opposite for me. I get unhinged if I'm on WoW for too long. The entire guild has basically come to the same save a few, logging on for raids, mount runs, CMs and other scheduled events only. Hell, we always have someone forget to do the WF Seal quest on reset days because they just logged on for the raid. End of expansion, so most of the content has been done and it is to be expected.
    Hopefully WoD brings another good set of new things to do during farm that isn't raids. Looking forward to the CMs and possibly Ashran at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I do miss the interaction with the friends I made over WoW if I don't communicate with them over time, though (and proof to that has been observed since me and my friends play Diablo III a lot more than WoW currently).

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, I used to really bad, Haven't been raiding at all in MoP and all the friends I had on my server/faction quit recently. So I let my subscription lapse. Will renew it closer to WoD. I still want to play, just not fun solo. Arena and RBGs are only so fun to me if my friends aren't in them. So closer to WoD, I'll see what faction has more friends on it and transfer to play with them.

Deleted
    I admit that i have some addiction to mine character yes but not that strong
    I dint play from month and time just flyes for me (no more wednesday waiting)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyHoops View Post
    To be honest, the only times I'm not playing WoW is when I have people to talk to, which is not very often (I've never been very social). Though if I get into a good friendship, I can quit for months and not even think about it. It's when I'm lonely that I start getting the urge to play again.
    From a psychological standpoint, I believe this may be a form of trying to pull myself from reality and not dealing with emotions at the forefront of my mind, i.e. depression, loneliness. I don't know if there are many other people that feel this way, though.

Take that any way you'd like.
    Same. /10char

no. There is this brief moment, when I leave the internet behind, where I calculate how many wednesday mount runs I am going to miss followed by a mental "shut up!" and then I dont really think about it till I´m back.

I miss teamspeak though
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    I did some 6+ years ago, now i get depressed if I play wow for too long.
    Exactly the same feeling here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CodyHoops View Post
    To be honest, the only times I'm not playing WoW is when I have people to talk to, which is not very often (I've never been very social). Though if I get into a good friendship, I can quit for months and not even think about it. It's when I'm lonely that I start getting the urge to play again.
    From a psychological standpoint, I believe this may be a form of trying to pull myself from reality and not dealing with emotions at the forefront of my mind, i.e. depression, loneliness. I don't know if there are many other people that feel this way, though.

Take that any way you'd like.
    This is what causes the addiction in MMO's. The game fills the void, and offers you an easy way out. Put real life on hold, have a good life in WoW.

When I take a break I browse my near infinite Steam library of impulse purchases for something else to play. I mostly get depressed when I play wow too much, which happens from time to time. These days in the middle of a final tier I play the entire Wednesday, then give or take 8-12 hours spread across the next 6 days before reset.

Deleted
    I'm depressed when I do play WoW for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I just replace it with another game. WoW's currently single player for me so I don't have a huge attachment to it (only my characters and my invested time).

Diablo 3 for me at the minute.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2014-04-23 at 10:40 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I'm more prone to get depressed if I play too much, actually.

Deleted
    nah I get depressed when I play it to much and think to myself I really should be doing more importent things

10+ Year Old Account
    I start to get depressed because I'm playing WoW. Especially around this time where there's nothing interesting to do.

If I can do shit with people no, If I'm alone then yes.

Deleted
    No. I get depressed when I log in

Deleted
    I used to have that during TBC when I was 16 years old or something, I still don't regret that time though as I had fun. It's pretty easy to stop your addiction when the game quality grows worse every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of years ago when I HC raided I would of but now I only play weekends in arena with friends. Don't see myself raiding in WoD either

Last time i logged 2 months ago, but i have had severe depression and suicidal mood for 2 years, best thing my family doesnt care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, and if you do, you need to take a good look at your life imo. WoW is a game, and depending on it for happiness is a terrible way to live your life.
    Everyone on the internet is a dishonest actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    absolutely not. i start finding really good games to enjoy. single player and multiplayer.

i played for 60 days once 5.4 hit. probably won't even bother with another 30 day spurt until WoD. wouldn't mind using a 7 day free game time code if i get one. i like using those for AV weekends.