10+ Year Old Account

Ask Mr Robot and Guardian

Taken at default, how is AMR for guardians?

Is there a tool similar to Catus for bears? Is there a simple tweak that can be made to AMR to be more effective for bears? Right now I'm optimizing using their "Rage Build." I'm off-spec tanking normal 10M.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post

Is there a tool similar to Catus for bears? Is there a simple tweak that can be made to AMR to be more effective for bears? Right now I'm optimizing using their "Rage Build." I'm off-spec tanking normal 10M.
    Catus works for bears too, and i must add "perfectly"

I've had no problems with AMR for Guardian, so long as I've had it set to the rage gen build. Are there any particular issues you're concerned about?

You don't need AMR for bears.

Just get 15% expertise, 7.5% hit, then crit > haste. If you reach 79% crit, go full haste beyond that point.

Trinkets should be the vial of corruption and whatever, all the other trinkets suck, and the best rage gen trinket is primordius' talisman of bloodlust.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    You don't need AMR for bears.

Just get 15% expertise, 7.5% hit, then crit > haste. If you reach 79% crit, go full haste beyond that point.

Trinkets should be the vial of corruption and whatever, all the other trinkets suck, and the best rage gen trinket is primordius' talisman of bloodlust.
    What he's looking for is this little fine tuning means he doesnt want to lose any stats. like having 7.6% hit for example. Maximizing the char and those addons would give him that because he can't do it easily on his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally forgot Catus works for bears. I will give that a shot.

Thanks!1

I totally forgot Catus works for bears. I will give that a shot.

Thanks!1
    Just make sure u give it the correct weights. If not it wont do any good for you.