Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kobolds from classics and The defias wizards in westfall whos fireball spell could chunk of half of a caster's health.

Deleted
    The Stonescythes from Hellfire Peninsula near the Blood Elf quest hub.

My fucking god in heaven are they LOUD! and deal proper pain
    Last edited by mmoc10bda09cc4; 2014-04-21 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted
    Those overpowered non-elite pandas at pi'jiu village hit harder than most elite mobs, then there's those goddam tigers that keep chain-stunning, not to mention the fucking frogs.
    And what's up with those overpowered turtles at the beach? Not the Elder ones, the Normal ones. How can 496 geared people farm them with such ease, when they can 3shot a 570+ geared with their spinning attack that can't be outran?

Without Scuttler's Shell, Timeless Isle is definitely unplayable, even at full hc gear. That item is the most valuable thing ever invented.

Every Bonechewer Orc at Zeth'gor in Hellfire Peninsula and their "TBC has just been released" spawn-timer. The alarm eyes don't help much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Those overpowered non-elite pandas at pi'jiu village hit harder than most elite mobs, then there's those goddam tigers that keep chain-stunning, not to mention the fucking frogs.
    And what's up with those overpowered turtles at the beach? Not the Elder ones, the Normal ones. How can 496 geared people farm them with such ease, when they can 3shot a 570+ geared with their spinning attack that can't be outran?

Without Scuttler's Shell, Timeless Isle is definitely unplayable, even at full hc gear. That item is the most valuable thing ever invented.
    Guardian druid <3 Only thing I have problems with is the frogs :P
    Onto the topic, those damned troggs. Just saying.

Deleted
    Oh dang I remember that gorilla quest... Even on medium pop server there usually was half a dozen or so people farming those and you really could consider yourself lucky if you got done under an hour.

E: Should've added the Hinterlands owlkins which shared spawn with the wolves... Always had to kill 50 or so wolves to get the damn owlkins to spawn.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Virmen, the Forsaken should dumb blight down all their hole and wipe them from the planet.

Anything that roots or stuns.

I just fucking hate boars after that stupid carrot quest in Shadowmoon Valley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danman64 View Post
    Pretty much any mob who constantly pulls you toward them or stuns you.
    When your 560 monk gets stunlocked by Love Tapping Temple Concubines cuz you pulled 100 of them... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised defies pollsters weren't on there, as well as any murlocs (but most importantly the ones in Goldshire). Didn't they have a patch where they made smarter mobs that interrupted you when casting? That was quite annoying when you were facing more than a couple.

Deleted
    Oh wow, Hellfire Peninsula is like really big and wow that sky-*insert Fel Reaver noise here*

NOPE.

Nope.
    no

no.

(I've got some Fel Reaver issues)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    It's more the two by the bridge on the way to Cinderfall. That I always imagine looking at each other, nodding, and then double charging you. Bye bye 70% of your hp.
    Oh, that part.. yeah... uhm... I wait for someone to go before me I have to admit..
    *grins*

But yeah, I many times have this imagine of them just waiting, staring till someone comes.. I have to admit..

Bob: Hey, Carl.. Look there.. see him?
    Carl: ZzZzZz.. Huh.. Uh?.. Uhu.. See 'im, Bob.
    Bob: Good, when I count to 3, we both go ham on him?
    Carl: Totally...
    Bob: 1.....2.....3.... CHARGE!
    Poor player: OH MY GOD, ARGGGHHHH!!!! *dead*
    Carl: Hehe, scrub..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Oh wow, Hellfire Peninsula is like really big and wow that sky-*insert Fel Reaver noise here*

NOPE.

Nope.
    no

no.

(I've got some Fel Reaver issues)
    *comforts and gives a cup of coffee/tea/chocolate*

It is horrible, it really is.

My first situation was because I was fleeing from the huge amount of PvP at the portal.. Ran for my life, I looked back to be sure no red names would be following... Suddenly the ground was rumbling and the noise and.... the ressurrect button on my screen..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

omg I agree with OP. Any mob that daze you off a mount is the worst, so annoying