Unobtainable / uniquely-looking quest rewards

Okay so I've been looking through some gear options via transmog addons and model viewer, building non-overused looking sets of equipment and then looking up how do I get the pieces I selected. Well whoopty f'king do, cataclysm's world renewal rendered 7/10 things I find unavailable in game! It bothers me greatly.

Do you think old world rewards should be given the same treatment as old zul'aman epics -- to those of you that don't know those skins were re-introduced as random green drops on Isle of Thunder, which I found very pleasing. I'd personally also settle for those pre-cataclysm old world rewards returning as low level crafting recipes to aid in both leveling professions and obtaining some of the more interesting looking items.

With that said, the purpose of this thread is to brainstorm some ideas on how to make some of those more interesting looking items return into the world, because I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to get my newer-characters' hands on things like Stormcloth Vest, Ornate Adamantium Breastplate and many others.

Nah, because most of them are no longer obtainable,. and if people get them while leveling they won't know the value of such items - or whether there's even a point in keeping them in the long run.

It might be worth opening up such quests if the items are transferable within your own account,. so you'd have to make an alt n such - but even that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the obvious avenue would be crafting... but given how blizzard seems to hate crafting with a passion, I'm not sure that will happen.