Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers

http://www.infowars.com/why-jesus-wa...oney-changers/

Very good read out of infowars. Almost surprising how well their writers are doing recently especially given they broke the Ranch article.

Preface: If you are an atheist and believe that religion is crazy, please remember that some 85% of the American population identifies itself as Christian and millions more identify themselves as Jewish. Very few Americans are atheists … and the majority don’t trust atheists. Therefore, knowing a few bible verses might be helpful for atheists speaking to people of faith.

You're not seriously serious about this are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You're not seriously serious about this are you?
    Yes, it's a very well written article that I think people should read.

Deleted
    please remember that some 85% of the American population identifies itself as Christian and millions more identify themselves as Jewish
    English isn't my fist language. Can someone explain?

Deleted
    That picture at the top of the article is wrong everyone knows Jesus is black.

1. He called everyone brother
    2. He liked Gospel
    3. He didn't get a fair trial

This article completely looks over this FACT and is therefore speculation at best.

Deleted
    What happened to the archaeology study that found the supposed evidence that Jesus was made up by the Roman empire?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneglzilla View Post
    What happened to the archaeology dig that found the supposed evidence that Jesus was made up by the Roman empire?
    It wouldn't surprise me, honestly. Especially given the fact that the Eastern Roman Empire continued on in the name of Jesus for hundreds of years under Constantine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    A lot of people believe in God.
    But from how I read it, 85% of Americans are Christian and millions MORE (than Christians) are Jewish.
    It surely is more relevant than that article.

I just think that this is a very well written article that people should read. It doesn't matter it's source, I think infowars did a great job here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    But from how I read it, 85% of Americans are Christian and millions MORE (than Christians) are Jewish.
    Not how I read it.

Heads up:
    Conspiracy theories aren't actually allowed here. Against the forum rules.
    Infowars IS conspiracy theories.

Also:
    http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/u...wledge-survey/

I also believe that this is why both Lincoln and Kennedy were killed. Lincoln refused to have a central bank in America (1913 Federal Reserve ACT) and Kennedy wanted to bring back silver backed currency. I think people should really look more into this and not just avoid it because it's infowars.

encouraging non-payment of taxes
    but that isn't true at all.

Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Heads up:
    Conspiracy theories aren't actually allowed here. Against the forum rules.
    Infowars IS conspiracy theories.

Also:
    http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/u...wledge-survey/
    I wouldn't classify this article as conspiracy just because it's from a certain website. That's not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...us_populations
    ??

Christianity 2.1 billion
    Judaism 14 million

Religious debate isn't allowed here I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    Religious debate isn't allowed here I believe.
    Why are people trying to lock this thread when people are obviously interested in it? Honestly, what is the harm in having a debate about these issues? It's not just a religious debate, the man Jesus Christ did exist. That's historical fact. Whether or not he's the actual "son of God" is an entirely different discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I also believe that this is why both Lincoln and Kennedy were killed. Lincoln refused to have a central bank in America (1913 Federal Reserve ACT) and Kennedy wanted to bring back silver backed currency. I think people should really look more into this and not just avoid it because it's infowars.
    Two events coinciding do not make them causal. Your statement is an obvious conspiracy theory, and as such, I look forward to the closing of this ridiculous thread.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Two events coinciding do not make them causal. Your statement is an obvious conspiracy theory, and as such, I look forward to the closing of this ridiculous thread.
    That was my own personal belief, it had nothing to do with the initial article. Are we not able to have opinions on this website?

Deleted
    It does make some sense when you consider the last two world wars were banking wars.
    And now a 3rd one, financial one brews in silence...and at the center...goldman sachs and others... as usual.
    but discussing this here might be misconstrued as antisemitism