Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Whoa haven't thought of this gem in a while. Fortunately, an update for WoD is unnecessary because these classic tips are timeless.

Best guide ever! ;p

Deleted
    I'm only getting a slight damage increase while jumping due to being a tauren. If only the gnomish gravity well could be used in raids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Flip jumping nets the highest amount of dps, true story!
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Quote Originally Posted by johnlongtusk View Post
    I'm only getting a slight damage increase while jumping due to being a tauren. If only the gnomish gravity well could be used in raids!
    you need to time your shots so that they go off as you land in this case. Due to the heavy mass of taurens you get most momentum at that point and therefore most dps.

From my beta testing, there is a way to cheese the lvl 75 talent tree to get multiple talents. If you are sad about losing stampede and feel like you're forced to take blink strikes as BM, just macro /blink to every single ability in your arsenal then take stampede as a talent. Macroing /blink to every attack unlocks the passive benefit of the blink strikes talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started laughing in class - while reading this. Well - reading and hitting the space bar; makes me read faster!