Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Paladin class quest for WoD.

If there was one, which blizz had said is a possibility back at blizzcon, what would you like to see for a reward?

Remember, it can't effect gameplay. Cosmetic only. It can't be something people need to get to be viable.

Ashbringer
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Ashbringer
    Since we're already doin crazy junk in the timeline, could always go back and purify it ourselves. Or not. I'd be down to have corrupted ashbringer too xD
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    There are only two possibilities for a reward:

-mace (one & twohand)
    -libram

Of course they could come up with something else but the above mentioned things just scream Paladin to me.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knight of the silver hand transmog armor set.

Something similar to what arthas and uther are depictied wearing.

or

Here is a shot of how their cape flows.

10+ Year Old Account
    A flying charger use to be my dream for a class reward.

Either the introduction for librams being made or auras pulsing below our feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I think some sort of like super holy aura would be cool. maybe give all our spells a holy fire effect kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Since we're already doin crazy junk in the timeline, could always go back and purify it ourselves. Or not. I'd be down to have corrupted ashbringer too xD
    Ashbringer wasn't forged till after the Orc invasion, the core of it was held by a Orc. I suppose it's possible to make another ashbringer, assuming that core exists on Draenor. But, that would certainly not be cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Knight of the silver hand transmog armor set.

Something similar to what arthas and uther are depictied wearing.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Ashbringer wasn't forged till after the Orc invasion, the core of it was held by a Orc. I suppose it's possible to make another ashbringer, assuming that core exists on Draenor. But, that would certainly not be cosmetic.

Aiming more towards something a little better looking, more towards what you see in the art I linked. I am well aware of what is ingame and it is just underwhelming.

That aside I also think the addition of a libram slot we could unlock would be nice which would work something like a belt buckle does already.

So for example, you do your paladin quest and you unlock something along the lines of "Libram chain" or "libram strap" This is a adative to your belt that is cosmetic only and allows you to afix various offhand books to your belt without adding the stats to your but instead turning them into a strictly cosmetic addative to your character. This would allow you to match a book to your specific transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be just as easy to make a cosmetic weapon as it was to make those helms in the blizzard store.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Aiming more towards something a little better looking, more towards what you see in the art I linked. I am well aware of what is ingame and it is just underwhelming.

That aside I also think the addition of a libram slot we could unlock would be nice which would work something like a belt buckle does already.

So for example, you do your paladin quest and you unlock something along the lines of "Libram chain" or "libram strap" This is a adative to your belt that is cosmetic only and allows you to afix various offhand books to your belt without adding the stats to your but instead turning them into a strictly cosmetic addative to your character. This would allow you to match a book to your specific transmog.
    Well what you linked was fanart. And I think that simply having a new armor set would be horribly underwhelming, and borderline insulting if it was the silver hand, since armor didnt start getting over the top till TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Permanent auras beneath your feet, a la Warcraft III.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Different Colored Spell Animations ? much like the warlock quest did?

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    Different Colored Spell Animations ? much like the warlock quest did?
    what would work for Paladin? Green fire worked since we've had fel green fire in game sicne vanilla. But Paladins only use light.

what would work for Paladin? Green fire worked since we've had fel green fire in game sicne vanilla. But Paladins only use light.

Not too sure tbh, was thinking maybe white. I just think after the move with changing animation colors (and giving the option as glyphs to other players) would be more interesting than a transmogable set/weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make our eyes glow Blue like Uther. Make it able to be turned off(And still see how our eyes/pupils look but you get the idea).

Provided the Quest is about the Light and being good >.>

Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-04-21 at 09:52 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Make our eyes glow Blue like Uther. Make it able to be turned off(And still see how our eyes/pupils look but you get the idea).

Provided the Quest is about the Light and being good >.>

He had the eye glow removed in HotS: it was on every character, blizz removed that. Uther has never had eye glow, nor has any paladin, unless you count the Alliance original PvP tier: but then again, the warrior one had eye glow to.

If we do get a class quest in WoD, it will almost undoubtedly be about the Naaru.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd need to be iconic for the class. The Naaru theme doesn't quite fit despite the connections with the Light. Unless we're talking about spell color change. Do you really want to see pink or purple spells though?

Librams or auras fit well because it can cover all sections. Our Vindicators, Sunwalkers, Blood Knights, Silver Hand members, and various others.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    The cosmetic libram slot/strap sounds great. Visible auras beneath our feet should be done in addition via minor glyphs :P