Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Absolutely terrified at the looks of warrior set. Told ya they'd better rehash t4/t5/t6, instead of pulling shit like this out of their ass

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Absolutely terrified at the looks of warrior set. Told ya they'd better rehash t4/t5/t6, instead of pulling shit like this out of their ass
    And had they gone the lazy route and rehashed then people whould have cried rivers of tears and the bitching and moaning would have been impossible to bear.
    Aside from that it looks much much better than tier 4,5 and 6 combined.

I am a little worried about lfr seemingly not having a tier set, not that it matters too much for me, it just means it will take longer for me to get set bonuses.. Meh i wish lfr would still reward tier gear.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2014-04-22 at 08:31 AM.

Two things:

Some people didn't listen to Celestalon warnings, clearly.

And I can't believe people are bitching about the warrior set, it looks fucking cool. If we did have a t4 rehash they'd be bitching about that instead.

Warrior T17 is awesome. Yeah there are some finishing touches and scaling needed but it's a friggin alpha, get your heads straight. All in all it's an awe-inspiring set.

Holy fuck that warrior set is amazing. I will shit my pants if someone charges towards me wearing something like them wielding a two-handed weapon. Hell if someone charges with just that shoulders is terrifying. Agreed belt is not the most amazing design but the overall just oozes badassary.

People complaining really needs to show us what can top that, and please not another set from WoW because that will count as rehash.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    And had they gone the lazy route and rehashed then people whould have cried rivers of tears and the bitching and moaning would have been impossible to bear.
    Aside from that it looks much much better than tier 4,5 and 6 combined.

I am a little worried about lfr seemingly not having a tier set, not that it matters too much for me, it just means it will take longer for me to get set bonuses.. Meh i wish lfr would still reward tier gear.
    Dont fret

I imagine that is gonna be like what they give you in the Mogushan vault type lfr and the tier LFR gear will be in the later Heart of Fear LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Some people didn't listen to Celestalon warnings, clearly.
    If they didn't specifically buff the usually/currently overpowered specs and they didn't ignore/nerf the underpowered specs nobody would have said anything.

Man that looks impressive. They set the bar for other sets quite high now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    so they take LFR Raid sets away and replace them with this crap? That's the just a terrible looking set, so generic and boring and ugly, does not make me optimistic about other sets.
    LFR-scrubs doesnt deserve tier sets though

dem shaman buffs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Typical for Blizzard to make sure casters do more damage than mele since Alpha, just watch them keep warlocks and mages dps 50% higher than the rest for yet another expansion.

I know you will all go "it's nothing close to final" but we all know history keeps repeating itself. Just like everyone expected every caster is getting buffed hard and only a couple of mele specs get minor buffs. People will again be forced to play casters to not feel useless.
    You should probably never read, nor post in topics about an ALPHA.. You have no idea how gameplay is in the alpha. The live game is balanced within 3% of each other in specs throughout a tier. It is very probable that specs are off by as much as 50% in the alpha. They did a very course correction just so they can do stuff like test 5 man encounters without the rogue being able to solo him. It is hard to test mechanisms if dps if so imbalanced. Right now, go take your level 90 and try to solo a Cata normal dungeon and tell me if think a dev could test mechanisms or balance encounters based on your combat logs.

The adjustments you are seeing are from ONE ALPHA build to another ALPHA build.. they are not from live.

Well Warrior tier in MoP was awful (aside the Challenge mode one) and I guess this will be another expansion with bad looking warrior tier. Looking at the Paladin Tier which is amazing I'm truly disappointed, was expecting much more.

....Guess ill have to wait for the Challenge mode tier and hopefully it will make it up for this.

Dat fine ass Warrior set... dayumn. It is effing gorgeous!

Can I write something without warning from mods? That warrior set is fucking epic!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The new warrior set looks awesome.

Love the Warrior set, cant wait to wear it on my male draenei with titans grip.

Deleted
    that set is nice, brings back the same brutalness we had in the warrior sets in TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    so they take LFR Raid sets away and replace them with this crap? That's the just a terrible looking set, so generic and boring and ugly, does not make me optimistic about other sets.
    Then stop playing LFR and join a real raid maybe?

Didnt anybody do Mogushan Vaults?

There was no Tier gear in that raid but that doesnt mean the other LFR raids wont have tier gear.

Untill Blizz says so stop panicking about this

Warrior tier looks awesome.