Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be funny if she got the procedure done and the TV station threw her application in the garbage can
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I think it'd be funny if she got the procedure done and the TV station threw her application in the garbage can
    Would be sweet

What a piece of garbage. I feel so sorry for the man who eventually ends up marrying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    The reason why you get an abortion shouldn't matter in the slightest.
    Sure it does. Getting an abortion because you were an irresponsible adult is different than getting one because if complications out of your control.

In the first instance it's used as a way to shirk responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Sure it does. Getting an abortion because you were an irresponsible adult is different than getting one because if complications out of your control.

I find it very amusing how many pro choicers are only pro choice if it is for a reason the agree with. FYI that isn't choice.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Good. It's better to have an abortion than bringing an unwanted child into this world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I find it very amusing how many pro choicers are only pro choice if it is for a reason the agree with. FYI that isn't choice.
    I agree (to some degree). If you think a woman should have the choice, she should have it regardless of if you agree with her reasons or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post

Yeah, they should totally go "No, you can't have an abortion cuz we think you done wrong!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, they should totally go "No, you can't have an abortion cuz we think you done wrong!".
    Mooneye, clear your pm inbox : ( Won't let me pm you : )

Or just facebook me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frah View Post
    humanity is probably better off if she doesnt breed
    Or breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    If she does, I hope not only does the show reject her for doing it, I hope her body gets ravaged in the process like my former friend's did. (Least she did it because she was raped.)

Plus I find it amazing how she thinks being on some stupid trashy reality show will instantly launch her to stardom. I mean so many who have won stuff like American Idol and such are like almost never heard from again after their 15 minutes are up.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2014-04-26 at 03:07 AM.

Deleted
    But why? Basically this is press-made "scandal" of a woman who puts her career before having kids. Thousands of people do that everyday. I bet there are womans thinking about doing the same as i write.

No one really gives a fuck about this. They see their friend or random person going mad over it at facebook etc. and decide its cool to hate this because couple others do. That is how these happen and how they grow way too far.

Freedom of your own fucking choice at the purest form.

I support a womans right to an abortion, but I personally feel it should be for the right reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    I support a womans right to an abortion, but I personally feel it should be for the right reasons.
    What are the "right" reasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    What are the "right" reasons?
    Not the reasons this model did.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi