Interface settings changed randomly.

Hey everyone, this was an issue that occured in the past several times, but not in frequent intervals. The issue is that my interface settings would change when I log on.

For example, my max camera distance would be set to near when it has always been far. Floating combat text would be enabled when it has always been disabled. My character's name would not show when it usually does.

Is there a reason why these settings would just change by itself randomly? I never touched these settings after the first time and it is starting to bother me that it changes on its own.

Thanks in advance.

It's just you, bro. More helpfully, that never happens to me. Literally. Nor my partner. So, either you have an addon that is doing that, or you have something else going on.

Those all sound like "reset to defaults" to me, though, so maybe you are doing something that causes the config file to be erased or something? Someone the other day said they lost data because they just hold in the power button to hard-stop their computer, instead of doing a normal shutdown, so something like that could cause it.