Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well thank god it is gone one way or the other. We've been doing server best challenge mode runs, and in about 1 in 5 attempts we had to reset because someone had a fuel leak. Having to wait three minutes (or even better, 10 minutes for the salyin battle banner), just because RNG fucked you over is a horrible waste of time. Although that's probably an issue with challenge modes, they should have never allowed engineering perks and toys within them. I do remember a garrosh heroic wipe because the star kiter's boosts failed too, though.

I assume we'll still have the goblin glider, which can be a pretty powerful perk at times (unless they made that tradeable too).

you cant use those potions if you're dead. that's where the nitro boosts are the choice.

however. I prefer the nitro boosts as is...engineering doesn't get a lot of use, with or without dps contributions from profs being removed from raiding. Just really, engineering needs some love. not further beating down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Well thank god it is gone one way or the other. We've been doing server best challenge mode runs, and in about 1 in 5 attempts we had to reset because someone had a fuel leak. Having to wait three minutes (or even better, 10 minutes for the salyin battle banner), just because RNG fucked you over is a horrible waste of time. Although that's probably an issue with challenge modes, they should have never allowed engineering perks and toys within them. I do remember a garrosh heroic wipe because the star kiter's boosts failed too, though.

I assume we'll still have the goblin glider, which can be a pretty powerful perk at times (unless they made that tradeable too).
    "I lost some minutes in one aspect of the game for something that sometimes happened so the everyone who uses the profession should suffer"

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    you cant use those potions if you're dead. that's where the nitro boosts are the choice.

however. I prefer the nitro boosts as is...engineering doesn't get a lot of use, with or without dps contributions from profs being removed from raiding. Just really, engineering needs some love. not further beating down.

- - - Updated - - -

"I lost some minutes in one aspect of the game for something that sometimes happened so the everyone who uses the profession should suffer"
    plasma shield + potions > boosts
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Ahh I didn't catch wind of them updating Nitro Boosts to share CD with pot.

Pretty useless then but at least it means they don't need to tune encounters around it.