Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    not because I'm trying to be a hypocritical douche
    You do know that hypocritical would mean less critical than normal. Hypo = less , hyper = more

10+ Year Old Account
    No, none of the insulting ones but I do find loads of fun attaching emotes like /roar to Battle Shout on my warrior or /charge for Charge, also on my warrior. Makes playing on him A LOT more fun. Sadly I run into people sometimes who get annoyed by it somehow and I have to switch to my normal ability. I honestly have no idea how people get annoyed by stuff like that.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Yes, but only when I'm pvping as tank. Its not my fault that taunt ability doesnt work in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    You do know that hypocritical would mean less critical than normal. Hypo = less , hyper = more
    I was saying that I don't like people that use /emotes when they gank/kill you and then I said that I do that myself on some occasions. Hence why I said I wasn't trying to be a 'hypocritical douche', because I did the very things I said I don't do. I don't see how I used the word incorrectly, nor understand what you are trying to say.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only chat macro's i've added to abilities were /y SPOOOOOOOON!!!!! to bloodlust which i've stopped using after WotLK, and a whisper to our druid healer when popping ancestral guidance saying "It's going to be ok son" in combination with a "/me puts a hand on your shoulder".

No, because I'm not a socially inept idiot.

The people on the other faction are not any worse of people than the people on yours. You don't know that person. Acting like a jackass to someone you don't - and will probably never - know is completely pointless and only makes you look like a prick. Just because you're fighting against the enemy faction doesn't mean you have to be immature and obnoxious. If that's your go-to then you're probably just an immature and obnoxious person overall.

I tried it once. But I spam abilities so it started to annoy the hell out of me. Now I just do it on a rare occasion when someone tries to gank me and I drive his ass into the ground. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Attached to my Ascendance, I say... Bye Felicia!

If you aren't sure what this means, in gay world and white girl world, please refer to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=bye%20felicia

I love it! So fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I was saying that I don't like people that use /emotes when they gank/kill you and then I said that I do that myself on some occasions. Hence why I said I wasn't trying to be a 'hypocritical douche', because I did the very things I said I don't do. I don't see how I used the word incorrectly, nor understand what you are trying to say.
    Jesus... my brain must not have been working well last night. Sorry just completely read it wrong.

<-- Dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Attached to my Ascendance, I say... Bye Felicia!

If you aren't sure what this means, in gay world and white girl world, please refer to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=bye%20felicia

I love it! So fabulous.
    The movie Friday!

I usually do /spit on idiots who think they can kill me by jumping me in the open world while I'm on rares or mobs, near raid instances etc. It's just funny that way, they "ambush" you, get their ass handed to themselves and the emote is just a finishing touch.

Deleted
    only use /spit /rofl /taunt when im kicking the shit out of germans or russians in bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Jesus... my brain must not have been working well last night. Sorry just completely read it wrong.

<-- Dumbass.

Happens to the best of us, don't let it get to you. Sorry if my comment seemed harsh, hard to tell if people are being sarcastic or serious on these forums sometimes.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Emotes like spit, rude, or anything making an offensive gesture. Assuming you use macros, but who doesn't?
    ROFL all the time in low level PvP.

I'd make an OP class with a dumb name like "ownedyou"... then I'd equip full heirloom and silly enchants, I'd chase down non heirloom players and farm them and emote them. This is the only thing I've enjoyed in WoW since Cata, which is why I don't play much anymore.

But to recap - I'd chase down and farm GY's in lowbie PvP on my OP twink chars and basically spam emotes like crazy! I've made so many players leave my games, ahahahaha.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find that incredibly annoying. Sometimes I put the player in my ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.