Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think it would just make you look immature.

Taunting here and there is fine , Constant spamming of a specific offensive emote just comes off as strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So far it seems only the most childish players do things like that. If I'm bested by my opponent they deserve my respect. If I best them, they deserve my respect. That kind of crap is the purview of 12 year olds.
    If you beat them how do they deserve your respect? They lost... they deserve NOTHING!

Hell no. I would say I grew away from that sort of behaviour 15 years ago, but I never behaved that way to begin with.

Gracious in victory, THAT'S cool.

That feeling when there's a new expansion out and you sit in a Garrison wondering what the hell to do because you are stuck on an entire continent like Timeless Isle, only with flightpaths to encourage afk travel coz "immersion".

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    not because I'm trying to be a hypocritical douche
    You do know that hypocritical would mean less critical than normal. Hypo = less , hyper = more

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    No, none of the insulting ones but I do find loads of fun attaching emotes like /roar to Battle Shout on my warrior or /charge for Charge, also on my warrior. Makes playing on him A LOT more fun. Sadly I run into people sometimes who get annoyed by it somehow and I have to switch to my normal ability. I honestly have no idea how people get annoyed by stuff like that.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Yes, but only when I'm pvping as tank. Its not my fault that taunt ability doesnt work in pvp.

Between the Spiral and Anti-Spiral dimensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    You do know that hypocritical would mean less critical than normal. Hypo = less , hyper = more
    I was saying that I don't like people that use /emotes when they gank/kill you and then I said that I do that myself on some occasions. Hence why I said I wasn't trying to be a 'hypocritical douche', because I did the very things I said I don't do. I don't see how I used the word incorrectly, nor understand what you are trying to say.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
    -
    Issac Asimov, Foundation.

Pokémon Safari: Rock Type (Magcargo/Barbaracle/Dwebble).
    FC: 0447-5673-4977
    MAL PROFILE

Only chat macro's i've added to abilities were /y SPOOOOOOOON!!!!! to bloodlust which i've stopped using after WotLK, and a whisper to our druid healer when popping ancestral guidance saying "It's going to be ok son" in combination with a "/me puts a hand on your shoulder".

No, because I'm not a socially inept idiot.

The people on the other faction are not any worse of people than the people on yours. You don't know that person. Acting like a jackass to someone you don't - and will probably never - know is completely pointless and only makes you look like a prick. Just because you're fighting against the enemy faction doesn't mean you have to be immature and obnoxious. If that's your go-to then you're probably just an immature and obnoxious person overall.

I tried it once. But I spam abilities so it started to annoy the hell out of me. Now I just do it on a rare occasion when someone tries to gank me and I drive his ass into the ground. lol
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Mechagnome
    Attached to my Ascendance, I say... Bye Felicia!

If you aren't sure what this means, in gay world and white girl world, please refer to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=bye%20felicia

I love it! So fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I was saying that I don't like people that use /emotes when they gank/kill you and then I said that I do that myself on some occasions. Hence why I said I wasn't trying to be a 'hypocritical douche', because I did the very things I said I don't do. I don't see how I used the word incorrectly, nor understand what you are trying to say.
    Jesus... my brain must not have been working well last night. Sorry just completely read it wrong.

<-- Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Attached to my Ascendance, I say... Bye Felicia!

If you aren't sure what this means, in gay world and white girl world, please refer to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=bye%20felicia

I love it! So fabulous.
    The movie Friday!

I usually do /spit on idiots who think they can kill me by jumping me in the open world while I'm on rares or mobs, near raid instances etc. It's just funny that way, they "ambush" you, get their ass handed to themselves and the emote is just a finishing touch.

only use /spit /rofl /taunt when im kicking the shit out of germans or russians in bgs

Between the Spiral and Anti-Spiral dimensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Jesus... my brain must not have been working well last night. Sorry just completely read it wrong.

<-- Dumbass.

Happens to the best of us, don't let it get to you. Sorry if my comment seemed harsh, hard to tell if people are being sarcastic or serious on these forums sometimes.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
    -
    Issac Asimov, Foundation.

Pokémon Safari: Rock Type (Magcargo/Barbaracle/Dwebble).
    FC: 0447-5673-4977
    MAL PROFILE

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Emotes like spit, rude, or anything making an offensive gesture. Assuming you use macros, but who doesn't?
    ROFL all the time in low level PvP.

I'd make an OP class with a dumb name like "ownedyou"... then I'd equip full heirloom and silly enchants, I'd chase down non heirloom players and farm them and emote them. This is the only thing I've enjoyed in WoW since Cata, which is why I don't play much anymore.

But to recap - I'd chase down and farm GY's in lowbie PvP on my OP twink chars and basically spam emotes like crazy! I've made so many players leave my games, ahahahaha.

I find that incredibly annoying. Sometimes I put the player in my ignore list.
    YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    WoW was always pretty much He-Man regarding the story and the characters.