Lifebloom gone in WoD?

Is it? there's no mention of it in so called patch notes.

Druid Higher Efficiency: Healing Touch, Rejuvenation, Efflorescence
    Druid Higher Throughput: Regrowth, Wild Growth

They did not mention quite a few different healing abilities, mostly HoT's from different classes.

Only Abilities that have been specifically said they were pruned are.

Abilities not mentioned remain as is with just different scaling, I.E: Holy Radiance/Enveloping Mists/Lifebloom/Earth shield etc.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

TBH i wouldn't mind seeing lifebloom gone... or it's duration increased. It feels too maintenance-ish for my liking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifebloom has been mentioned a few times under the mana cost changes and the new empowered abilities, so I'm pretty sure it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    TBH i wouldn't mind seeing lifebloom gone... or it's duration increased. It feels too maintenance-ish for my liking.
    Yeah... that's why I asked, was almost happy.

Lifebloom falls into the category of things like Beacon or Earthshield - iconic healing abilities that they didn't make much mention of in the patch notes.

They have mentioned it in multiple interviews and I am confident it will still be in the game.

I also would quit playing my druid if they took lifebloom away and didn't add something else... once we were a HoT machine, being able to throw out multiple Rejuvs, Regrowths (that actually lasted a long time as a HoT), and lots of Lifeblooms... blanketing much of the raid. Now we have been dwindled down to lifebloom on only 1 person and a 12 second rejuv (and a laughable 6 second regrowth)... I am baffled that fellow resto druids want more of our HoTs taken away and the class neutered down more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Lifebloom falls into the category of things like Beacon or Earthshield - iconic healing abilities that they didn't make much mention of in the patch notes.

They have mentioned it in multiple interviews and I am confident it will still be in the game.

I also would quit playing my druid if they took lifebloom away and didn't add something else... once we were a HoT machine, being able to throw out multiple Rejuvs, Regrowths (that actually lasted a long time as a HoT), and lots of Lifeblooms... blanketing much of the raid. Now we have been dwindled down to lifebloom on only 1 person and a 12 second rejuv (and a laughable 6 second regrowth)... I am baffled that fellow resto druids want more of our HoTs taken away and the class neutered down more...
    Have to agree with that. When blizzard made the healing changes in Cata, I always felt that Nourish should have been the quick, inefficient heal, and Regrowth should have been the efficient heal, with a 12 second HoT portion attached to it that rolls. But eh.

Lifebloom is still in for WoD, I am grateful. Would have prefered a perk that allowed you to roll Lifebloom on 2 targets instead of one, but eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I think lifebloom should stay too, it's got a good design.. you choose your loved one to be the target of your ultimate hot.. but to refresh it every 10s? thats what i mean by maintenance-ish.. it should last longer, or maybe not require triple stacking so losing it doesnt feel as punishing.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Lifebloom has been mentioned a few times under the mana cost changes and the new empowered abilities, so I'm pretty sure it's still there.
    Pretty much this. The current alpha build has one of our leveling perks as Improved Lifebloom. So, at least for now (and I'd assume for release), lifebloom is still in.

Also, about the comments about duration increase. It recently got a duration increase (I don't remember when, either beginning of MoP or some time after), along with an increased duration on Harmony. Lifebloom lasts for 15 seconds (not 10s like someone said above), which is a pretty long HoT that requires almost zero active maintenance. Since you will almost always proc an omen of clarity once every 15 seconds (at least), it has a built in refresh mechanic. Additionally, you refresh the duration any time you swap your lifebloom target (generally on tank swaps). Between frequent OoC procs and tank swapping (if any), lifebloom already has enough built in up-time mechanics to make keeping it up super easy.
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

oh yes... wotlk was a good time, never even used nourish / healing touch... dots were amazing

wotlk was so derp.. spam rejuv and use WG on cd, top meters.. it was fun to top meters but spamming rejuv got old pretty quick.

One of the WoD leveling perks is "Enhanced Lifebloom", so it's definitely planned to stay.

The perk gives Healing Touch +20% crit chance against targets with Lifebloom, which doesn't seem overly useful.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    One of the WoD leveling perks is "Enhanced Lifebloom", so it's definitely planned to stay.

The perk gives Healing Touch +20% crit chance against targets with Lifebloom, which doesn't seem overly useful.
    Considering that Lifebloom will be on the tank, and we will most likely be using Healing Touch quite often when tank healing, it's quite nice. Remember that health pools are being doubled, mob damage is being doubled, healing is only increasing slightly, so you have to heal about TWICE as much to top tanks back up. That 20% extra crit will go a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Ah! The thread title gave me a shock. I'm glad they're keeping it in the game.

Lifebloom needs to have its its global cd reduced to .5 seconds. would make it a lot more fun.