Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    bloody roar 4

not only is the voice acting bad, but also characters keep moving their mouths long after they stopped talking lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletproofboyscout View Post
    Chaos Wars on the DS

Kinda amazing the difference between lets say good voice actors from The Last of Us compared to this game for an example. Most of the time I find the bad voice actors to be young ppl or teenagers. They usually always sound the same or dont even care or try to find emotions, they just read from the paper.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2014-04-22 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    This video sums up about 90% of all English anime dubs. Don't you people even dare to deny it.

Oh man, how has no one mentioned Resident Evil 1 yet? lol. I absolutely love the RE series and the survival horror genre in general, but this was god awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Oh man, how has no one mentioned Resident Evil 1 yet? lol. I absolutely love the RE series and the survival horror genre in general, but this was god awful.

The games were shit back then, the only scary part about the early RE games were how terrifying the controls were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post

lies, i mentioned it on the first page, i just couldnt be arsed putting a video link too lol.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic Adventure cough cough. But there are much worse:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Animal soccer world easily takes this.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might not be the worst but one of my favorite game series had some like this guy here.

This is really the only Dynasty Warriors with bad voice acting. It got better after Dynasty Warriors 3.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

As shown in 2 videos already nothing comes close to being as bad as the Shenmue english dub.

A lot of english dub is BAD, but the Shenmue dub was like microsoft sam using voice changing software.

Also the Witcher 2 would be my 2nd nomination, I wouldn't even call it acting because the acting is non existent it's just random ass people reading off lines in a studio with no emotion at all.

Megaman sounds like a girl, Waydar woom, Dr Wah-wee, etc.
    Last edited by Suporex; 2014-04-23 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproofboyscout View Post
    Chaos Wars on the DS

Wow, that's bad. Also dat lisp.

Deleted
    I see, well see you

HEHEHEHE

Deleted
    Behold, Goldman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, for games I've played, I'd have to say that either Star Ocean: The Last Hope or Baten Kaitos have the worst voice acting I've ever heard.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Elder Scrolls Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    [Huniepop video]
    *Googles*

This is going to be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    some of the characters in elder scrolls online make me seriously want to kill myself. the actress just blankly reads the lines with no expression, no emotion, nothing. almost robotic.

yeah, i appreciate all the quests being voice acted but some of them are just really bad, then you get characters like Cadwell who are voiced amazingly well compared to Brakenleaf.

omfg, for a AAA mmo like ESO that has many voice actors, they chose this voice for a tree ancient, its so fucking bad its funny. it really took me by surprise when i got to that quest, speak to this ancient tree and it sounds like someone from Norfolk...
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-04-24 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst voice ever.