Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Exclamation Let's come up with the best questions you can ask the developers @ BlizzCon 2014

Shoot away.

I just want to say that questions about class changes or balance, gameplay mechanics and such is not that exciting as these things come out eventually in a Blizzard blog.

What is exciting is to get game developers like Chris Metzen to start talking personally about what he thinks about these heroes you like, or villains.. get him start talking about some lore, pluck his brain!

Same goes for other developers, ask questions that we would like to know something about.. something that goes on in the background that they do not talk about if not asked about it, you know.. less of the yes\no\maybe ~ questions.

PS: Questions about, "Will we get Gnome Hunter soon?" "Can we have a legendary shield soon?" are yes \ no or joke answers from the developers, not very interesting, to be honest, in my opinion tho.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-04-22 at 06:31 PM.

There's really nothing "nice" I could think to ask. My only question would be "Do you believe this expansion will be good enough to offset extending Tier 16 to being the longest in the game's history?"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    There's really nothing "nice" I could think to ask. My only question would be "Do you believe this expansion will be good enough to offset extending Tier 16 to being the longest in the game's history?"
    That's just a yes or no answer, whatever the answer is.. there is nothing interesting, really. For whatever the answer is, the result is the same either way.

People are too much critical, comes with critical issues where they have a predetermined answers for already, that they just wish to have have verified as valid opinion or have stated as a fact for their own self glory.

It is the worst thing to sit and watch, listen too.. over and over again. And sad.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-04-22 at 06:49 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Why don't we have a beta yet?"

Do you think its reasonable for people to farm 1 instance for 14 months after you said you was not going to make that mistake again?

That would be my first question
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Thanks for sharing your irrefutable evidence of the release date of WoD.

when are you going to stop focusing on humans and orcs?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Will we ever be able to cast into a fishing pool on command?

I feel like there's always someone who asks "Is there any paladin lore in X patch/expansion"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Do you think its reasonable for people to farm 1 instance for 14 months after you said you was not going to make that mistake again?
    That's not a question. That's a complaint poorly disguised as a question. Furthermore, it's a complaint they've already heard a billion times and have addressed on twitter, on the forums, and in interviews. It's also something that we know the answer to. If they didn't think it was worth it, then obviously they would have stopped and added a tier.

It's not going to generate any sort of insightful commentary or response.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I think a good question could be,

"What do you think Kil'jaeden is doing or thinking about in the time period you are on Draenor?" - without adding anything more than that, let game developers come up with an answer.

Such questions can provide much more entertaining and interesting, personal replies from the developers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    "Why don't we have a beta yet?"
    either this or what was with the 12+ month gap...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    Will we ever be able to cast into a fishing pool on command?
    This guy knows what's up.

Why do Heroic Dungeons still have a once per day lockout, years after the point of the lockout has been gone?

"What is your plan from technical side to avoid large stretches of no content? Afrasiabi mentioned he was excited about a solution to this on Twitter back in February."

Or

"With Garrison tech being finished, what other ways can this tech be used in the world in future expansions?"

Instead of asking a passive aggressive question like that you could have asked "Do you have any plans to fill the void between the last tier and the next expansion ?". There you might get a real answer.

What's up with celestial dragons? They aren't dragons and they aren't celestials. So what are they man?
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Instead of asking a passive aggressive question like that you could have asked "Do you have any plans to fill the void between the last tier and the next expansion ?". There you might get a real answer.
    They already got asked this and answered several times, we already know the answer.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Stop making troll and creep raids, everybody hates them with a passion.
    Stop making everything about Orcs and Humans, still waiting on my Gnome patch.
    Do you ever plan on going back to simpler gear designs? These new tiers of gear just looks enormous and doesn't look like something you'd wear to war, more like a moving bomb shelter.

That's about how "Nice" I can get.

Give us the option to move the Garrison to a different zone at Max level.
    You just lost The Game