User account problem?

Hey y'all,
    I am having a minor issue. Whenever I startup my pc it always ask me to choose a user account. I've tried to disable this as I only have a single user account. There's no password set either and guest accounts are disabled. What else can I try?

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the networking components of virtual box causes windows to behave as though multiple accounts are in use. Not sure sure if other virtual machine software does that but worth a shot. Outside of that I would say remove any software that was installed around the time when this issue started happening.(preferably one at a time so you know which is responsible)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Hey y'all,
    I am having a minor issue. Whenever I startup my pc it always ask me to choose a user account. I've tried to disable this as I only have a single user account. There's no password set either and guest accounts are disabled. What else can I try?
    A good thing to add is your OS
    PM me weird stuff :3

I use VMWare if that's what you mean? (I have it installed, don't actually use it). And I run Windows 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    I use VMWare if that's what you mean? (I have it installed, don't actually use it). And I run Windows 7.
    There ya go:
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/window...-windows-7.htm
    PM me weird stuff :3

Thanks! Worked just fine.