• AWESOME! My favourite tiers

5 41.67%
  • Bland remakes... i want originality!

3 25.00%
  • I dont care / dont mind

4 33.33%
    Deleted

Tier 17 trasmos remake?

Looking at the Paladin and Warrior T17 it appears as if blizzard are making a better made remake of the burning crusade sets.

Would you be pleased with this or wish for new original sets?

Deleted
    Not really. The thought of seeing even more Locks running around with T5 and T6 creeps me out. :/

Nah...seriously, not a big fan of it. Not because I think that they should make more original sets, but because I kinda dislike most TBC tier sets.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-04-22 at 10:00 PM.

If they remake T5 and 6 for warlocks I might cry >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope we won't see any more remakes or revamps in the game ever again. New stuff ftw!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope people don't get this thought stuck in their head after all these threads about it and start bitching that these are just "remakes" and Blizzard has no more ideas etc. etc. because I get this feeling that's where it's already going and I'm really tired of that bullshit. Nothing to complain about so have to really reach. They look COMPLETELY different and seem just slightly inspired by the BC sets, which would make sense since we're going back to "Outland". And I'm really only talking about the Pally set which looks like it took inspiration for t4 and maybe a tiny bit t5 for the helm. Warrior looks nothing like anything from BC except for the fact that both t5 and t17 have horns on the helm, lol. Tiny bits of inspiration are great, no doubt. Takes me back.

And for the record, these sets are badass so far.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    The Burning crusade featured some amazing tier sets.