Deleted

Freeze during 25men raid

Hi all,

This is my current configuration: i5-3450, ASrock H77 PRO4/MVP, Corsair 1600MHz 8GB, Gigabyte 7870, Corsair Builder CX600 V2, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB

I have some freeze problem during intense phases (pull, BL with CD), im raiding 25men with fair graphic. I think my PC can easly support Fair and 25men without freeze or graphic problem, isn't it? i need to do some upgrade on my hardware or my pc need a software checkup?

PS. i formatted the PC some weeks ago, but with an old W7 version and without update (not enough time to waste for update with 800kbs ADSL)

Thank you for any answer, and sorry for my bad english

10+ Year Old Account
    whats your resolution? new drivers? using dx in game?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    whats your resolution? new drivers? using dx in game?
    1080p and DX11, i had latest catalyst driver. can u recommend to me a software for all drivers check?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qaron View Post
    1080p and DX11, i had latest catalyst driver. can u recommend to me a software for all drivers check?
    I wouldn't recommend such software anyway, no idea what it does to your PC.
    When you formatted your PC did you redownload WoW? Or is it on another drive or something?

Deleted
    I wouldn't recommend such software anyway, no idea what it does to your PC.
    When you formatted your PC did you redownload WoW? Or is it on another drive or something?
    My friend redowload it for me, i copied it on SSD then i took the old addon folder and WTF from old WoW folder on the 2nd internal HD

10+ Year Old Account
    Try DX10, i had some performance problems with DX11 a while back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkyy View Post
    Try DX10, i had some performance problems with DX11 a while back.
    U mean DX9? i can select only this from WoW setting, btw i'll try when the server goes up :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qaron View Post
    My friend redowload it for me, i copied it on SSD then i took the old addon folder and WTF from old WoW folder on the 2nd internal HD
    myea delete WTF and cache folders, see if that helps.

Deleted
    myea delete WTF and cache folders, see if that helps.
    I always clear (with selfmade script) the cache folders, btw i was planning to do a WTF clear this weekend. i still have the clean WTF and addon folders form clean wow

After 3 hours of raiding with DX9 i get the same freeze, my CPU never goes over 53°C and the GPU never over 38°C
    btw during the raid i use only: Elvui, Elvui enhanced, Skada, Bigwigs, EPGP, Weakaura, infbanner and RSA

I also had a 7870 and was seeing similiar problems. Since upgrading to my GTX 770, I don't see them anymore. Although our builds are quite a bit different.
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack