Poll: Whats your opinion of this? and would you buy it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Looks quite uncomfortable,but apparently the project has already been funded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Looks quite uncomfortable,but apparently the project has already been funded.
    Well, it is a work in progress, Personally I intend to get one because I like gamepads.
    I'll post a pros/cons video in december
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Looks like a recipe for carpal-tunnel syndrome.

Thing looks like a pain in the ass to use and a complete waste of time and money to get. I applaud the guy for trying to come up with something new for gaming, but I don't think this is it. My wrists started aching from just watching the video :P.

I can already see the first lawsuit over this thing destroying someone's wrists, lol.

Deleted
    The idea is good, but design and ergonomics should improve.

I'm already using the Logitech G13 for WoW, and since I do so, I don't understand any more how people can feel comfortable with a Keyboard and especially with that annoying "WASD" movement. Of course I still have to use the keyboard for typing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never tried the Logitech G13, looks like a simple gamepad however.
    Personally I use a Razer Nostromo, yet this idea appeals to me for the option of using 2 gamepads, while still having mouse features, and 2 analog sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.