Thread: Realm hate?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormscale EU has some of the worse foul people I have ever come across

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Yeah, I get that. Just seems a tad bit too much sometimes. However it happens all the time.

Player one: omg lol i just phased out 2 goldshire.
    Player two: Yeah ahaha f moonguard they r filled with immature kids wanting futa space goats.
    Player one: we shouldn't have 2 be merged with them fck crz.
    Player three: -Logical response that explains MG isn't like that. It's just the trolls-
    SUDDEN SURPLUS OF ANTI-MG: AJKRABWRJKAWRJBKJBKFDSBFJBKSJBKDGJKJAKWAWRGAWRGAWGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one
    SUDDEN ARGUMENTS FROM THE PRO-MG PLAYERS: AFNGSdfklgfgnkdfgklnklgdgnklna, afjdsksfnksdjfjksdfdsfjkdsjk490sdinfaklsfnv.
    Other people: -feeds fire with anal spam or other nonsense-
    About one percent of the player base including myself: Willing to use trade channel for trading, pst.
    You've literally just described trade chat on all NA servers in a nutshell.
    /2 has been dumb for a looooooooong time.

Don't let it bother you.

P.S. Moonguardians don't shower and smell like donkey doodoo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    german european servers:

Aegwynn is the worst server, the amount of trolls/idiots there is just too much. 100% Alliance, so when you go to Stormwind, trade chat explodes with spam and anal 'jokes'. When I join a random BG and a few Aegwynn players can't control themselves, the hate's gonna go overload.
    people hate Frostwolf too ;D

Deleted
    Crushridge, when I was back at Deathwing
    Oh god, whenever you would see this server it's a gg

Full of Spanish people who have no idea what to do, or how to speak English

And I had a bad time in Stormscale, imo it was filled with children and wannabe trolls/pros
    Last edited by mmoc01719f4bf8; 2014-04-23 at 07:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok seriously, stop blaming horde or alliance for certain behaviour. If players are asshats, it's not because of their faction choice.

Oh god, I hated getting into pugs with people from KT. If they weren't bitching they were trolling, and if they weren't trolling they were being asshats.

I used it love my server (Outland EU) but it went downhill two/three years ago when all the Alliance came pouring in, making playing Horde a living hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Ok seriously, stop blaming horde or alliance for certain behaviour. If players are asshats, it's not because of their faction choice.
    The thing is that the realms I mentioned earlier (Area 52, Illidan, Mal'Ganis) are all 99% Horde realms. That means that the Alliance populations there are too small to come to conclusions about their behavior.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Back when Battlegroups were all that existed for cross-realm BGs and dungeons, realm hate was a pretty legitimate thing. I remember Darrowmere US being terrible for some reason during Wrath.

But now that time has passed and all servers are together with each other, you can't really narrow down the idiots to a handful of realms.
    Last edited by Senka; 2014-04-23 at 07:30 AM.

Played WoW for 8 years, and every time i ran into someone from frostwolf eu in that time they were rude douchebags to an extreme i have never encountered with people from any other server, i cant imagine what its like to be on that server full time.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is sparking some lively debate not only through realms, but also faction.

Is it wrong I find this really interesting?
    Lock rocks, made to order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyHoops View Post
    This thread is sparking some lively debate not only through realms, but also faction.

Is it wrong I find this really interesting?
    Nooh, nothing wrong.
    Here, have some popcorn

kilrogg EU is a mixed bag. mostly good decent people but quite a few opinionated asshats spoiling things. Atleast you can have a good dungeon run with them either way and CRZ with them is not bad.

Also remember to mention if you mean EU or US for the server. things can get confusing otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been realm hate for a long time, one way or the other.

Starting from people going to a different server to bash or mock, or just jokingly speak about it. Quite bothersome, some realms have died out due to such behavior. People going to the realm they don't like but nest well there due to a good economy, then they take time to bash players on the realm till they leave. Then the economy dies and the bashers leave too.

But realm hate is sadly a common thing, one way or the other. Either due to the realm being hyped up (some big time PvP'er on it, or Raider) or bashed for being a Roleplaying realm and so on. Others due to their playerbase, in this connection the wave of people some players just know they'll hate from a realm.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    yet to have a pleasant experience with anyone from Blackrock-US since the whole looking for dungeon system was brought in.

I have bad experiences with people from EU-Kazzak

If theres negativity or plain asshattery happening in a BG / Dungeon / anything you'd win money if you bet they were from Kazzak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it was Burning Blade or such, met an LFG player who started raging at a friend of mine for being a new tank. I quote, and this is not a lie..

Learn 2 play eat kebab make better dps tank mob
    That was the words he raged before leaving, at the last boss at WoE
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I play on Moon Guard. I honestly don't think I need to say more, but I will.

I've gotten comments in pug groups and LFR groups "wow, never seen a good player from moon guard" and "moon guard? why dont you play on a real server?" "go back to goldshire fag" "people actually reach level cap on moon guard? lol"
    These are all actual quotes I've gotten from people in random dungeon finder groups. When it comes down to it, I don't even RP in any fashion; I am on the server because the community is far more interesting, interactive and close-knit than virtually any other on the US servers.
    Also, Horde MG has never had anything to do with Goldshire and never will. Most of the people from Goldshire are not the actual players on Moon Guard.

Deleted
    Anyone here remember the war against Hakkar EU ? ahh those were the days, now all we have is Stormscale vs Outlands vs Sylvanas ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Crushridge, when I was back at Deathwing
    Oh god, whenever you would see this server it's a gg

Full of Spanish people who have no idea what to do, or how to speak English

And I had a bad time in Stormscale, imo it was filled with children and wannabe trolls/pros
    They were italians, not spanish (crushridge)