Tracking Dire Beast and Stampede

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good addon for tracking Dire Beast and Stampede, or if anyone knew any WA Strings that could do it (presuming you can track it with WeakAuras)

Thanks in advance

What exactly are you hoping to track, as far as DB/Stampede are concerned?

When they're active. So you pop stamp/dire beast and they're up for 20/15 seconds, I just wanted to know if there was an addon or anything that can tell me when they're up and when they despawn

10+ Year Old Account
    tellmewhen.

as enhance shammy i use it to track searing flames stacks, dancing steel procs, maelstrom stacks

on my dk i use it for diseases and dark transformation

on my kitty i use it for bleeds nd trinks

would be able to track any cd!

ChronoBars has a custom bar feature that lets you activate a bar on successful spell cast.

WeakAuras can do it too, here are the strings:

Stampede:
    Code:
    d0sEbaGlazMQkmxaA2KCBvzNuYEr7g0(vvv)ea(lf(nPgmaA4k1bbuhJalKQYsPQQfdulxupKIEQ0JPupNktvjtwHPlCrc5QQQ0LHUorBKQkBgiTDf5ZuLVRQuhwKrRQkJxvjNKGwgqCnvfDEf1WiuNwLPPQIPaUyFSd2bxS2ATAO)gsFSz070W18gzpBnKfkFR855HzhTeWEd2gP3ghiBKpppmZfBmVrwCcHbRtcgNqyujOGEFXAycCxg9xttrTSdzofNgYcIywCcHbRP(bof)dWp0ESUnQuwPhY2i924azLo0WTrLYk9q6J1PLzBucVGDRsZyMv6qdNwMTrj8c6JvcXjegSX9Wbd2X52Q0SqBnKvO1sK)(bSPiafAcaRcyc8PUy24pjmWSby0fxsnoN9Tvhezv60Gl2SwHCX(KQ44IbdgmyDSGaKyG(KDIwc(rGygK
    Dire Beast:
    Code:
    d8cDbaGlvfVwqzMeuZvvvZwOBd0oPI9I2nO9ti)uvK)sL(nrdMsA4uLdsqoMewOKAPQs1IfKLtQhsPEQYJPQEoftuvLPkvtgW0fDrkXvvLYLHUojBuvIntG2UK8zb(UQGtRYOvf14vf6KeQdlLRPQ05LOLjOAyeW0uL0SGDoqoaoa25IYga7CAzezNdufZJDMmzYPXGtc7LEi35lHCP(ccqn7CzPhYHvim5mQqyfcZPeuW7roxBHw3DVzBBzJdqPB5jHCfF5WkeMC2sWqTuKvHLbCkd6A8Wy0PbISMtzqxJuP9rf8swZPGyfctU8araoJuP9rf8soVyRe1CgpmgDAGi3VtJISwJntYK7a4(DAuK1ASzsoOcSRVGauBOtbhWz8ITsX(siNyNUL3FriBl)fB)KZ(3cDXllDFwbtu7Ao)WqqoFPmciFaYAMCgUW)iWNVCv0P41cbysc

Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    tellmewhen.

as enhance shammy i use it to track searing flames stacks, dancing steel procs, maelstrom stacks

on my dk i use it for diseases and dark transformation

on my kitty i use it for bleeds nd trinks

would be able to track any cd!
    I've not used tellmewhen before but I thought that it only tracked buffs. And as these two cd's don't give you or your pet an actual buff, it wouldn't track it. I'll give it a go though if Azortharion's WA strings aren't to my liking. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Amethon View Post
    I've not used tellmewhen before but I thought that it only tracked buffs. And as these two cd's don't give you or your pet an actual buff, it wouldn't track it. I'll give it a go though if Azortharion's WA strings aren't to my liking. Thanks!
    TellMeWhen can track it too, WeakAuras can track more with an easier GUI I think, though.

The auras linked were made in 20 seconds each but you can drag/reposition as you please, they're just icons with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    The auras linked were made in 20 seconds each but you can drag/reposition as you please, they're just icons with numbers.
    That's perfect thank you!

I am still rocking power auras classic it's a bit more of a pain to set up, also using omni cc to track cooldowns on my action bars so between the 2 I can normally get dire beast off right on cooldown every time.