Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is anone else not getting in?

Hey all
    i am stuck on retriving character list and dono what to do.. anyone else have this issue?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    I'm in but can't enter any instances.

Same, blizz tweeted this: We're receiving reports of latency & connection issues on the Misery/Vengeance/Vindication Battlegroups. It is being investigated.

Deleted
    I can't log in either. Stuck on 'Retrieving character list'.

well glad it's just not me then..

same i cant log in aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    People crashing whilst entering instances and having trouble logging in, Blizzard said they're aware of the problem.

I was just on Thok LFR, only boss I needed and suddenly things went to shit. People who left the raid were still inside, new people that joined in couldn't even enter the raid, we tried Thok and whiped but he kept hitting the invincible leavers...

Had to close WoW from the deskop and now I can't log back in

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get on, but the only thing I can do is use guild chat, can't even mount up, just /g, on all of my characters
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Shadowsong EU here, can't get past retrieving characters notice.

But on Argent Dawn EU I can get into my character list, just get disconnected if I try to play as one.

15+ Year Old Account
    had some issues too, i got in but suddenly i couldn't take actions except walking and chatting. Argent dawn EU
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    This is extremely annoying, especially after a server maintenance (the process of keeping something in good condition).

Not including the 4 hours of huge lagg spikes last night which prevented most raids.

Saurfang EU

/yawn

Retrieving characters list, reporting in.

Had a free day today, glad I allready went and planned something else to do when I saw maintenance.. 5 hours extra and still unable to play is kind of silly though

Happy Maintenance day!

You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    Same here.

seems they have killed all servers for emercency maintence https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

"At the moment we estimate this to take about 2 hours but will update again when we know more."

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    "At the moment we estimate this to take about 2 hours but will update again when we know more."
    Wonder wich stuff they fked up this time xD

They connected all servers together for Instances, all English with english, all german with german etc for much faster queue times, no more battlegroup limitations.
    Not sure if the same applies to CRZ zones.

But it looks like that didn't quite work out now we have a supposed downtime until after 8pm.
    Last edited by Yuyuli; 2014-04-23 at 05:20 PM.