Rather technical question about RAF

I noticed that under new RAF rules one can recruit an account that is less than 30 days old. Does this mean that two people starting new accounts can recruit each other? Enable both accounts to get the granting levels bonus and free game time/mount bonus? Here is a link to the recruit a friend page if anyone wants to refer to it: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Has anyone tried this or am I missing a rather important point that would prevent two brand new accounts from doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromancer View Post
    I noticed that under new RAF rules one can recruit an account that is less than 30 days old. Does this mean that two people starting new accounts can recruit each other? Enable both accounts to get the granting levels bonus and free game time/mount bonus? Here is a link to the recruit a friend page if anyone wants to refer to it: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Has anyone tried this or am I missing a rather important point that would prevent two brand new accounts from doing this?
    Open a support ticket with Blizzard. That is the best source, to get the correct answer to this question.

I would guess that you can't recruit each other. Most likely, a starter account cannot recruit at all. You probably have to have a non-starter account to utilize RaF.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    Open a support ticket with Blizzard. That is the best source, to get the correct answer to this question.

I would guess that you can't recruit each other. Most likely, a starter account cannot recruit at all. You probably have to have a non-starter account to utilize RaF.
    I could see starter accounts not being able to recruit. Both accounts could be upgraded to the battle chest and still be under 30 days old. This rule would seem to imply they could both be recruited. I am hoping to find someone who has tried this or can point out some statement that prevents this. I will probably end up opening a support ticket to ask if no one seems to know.
    Last edited by Xeromancer; 2014-04-24 at 07:33 PM.