WoW TCG question

Me and my friends have been playing WoW TCG on and off for several years now. And we've decided to get some of the raid decks to change things up a bit.
    So we bought them from people we know or friends of friends but thats not that important.

We came across something while playing the Magtheridon raid and we can't figure out the right way to deal with certain things.

So the people who know and play TCG might be able to help out.

Problem:

When you play with the Magtheridon raid deck (wich i was playing) you start out with the 5 channelers that your opponents have to defeat in order to unchain magtheridon. Now the problem occurred when one of the 'raiders' played the "Tidal Burst" card (Deal 3 frost damage to target oppossing ally and each other oppossing ally with the same cost as that ally)

The five channelers in play have no cost indicator on the card, nor do the fire elementals they can summon.

Question:

Do the channelers count as a 'same cost' card in this situation or does the fact that they don't have a cost indication mean that they are not targetable by these abilities ( i know there is one similar for a hunter deck too, they played that one aswell on a second go, but i can't remember the name).

The channelers are 0/4 so that would make these cards quite OP in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbless View Post
    Me and my friends have been playing WoW TCG on and off for several years now. And we've decided to get some of the raid decks to change things up a bit.
    So we bought them from people we know or friends of friends but thats not that important.

We came across something while playing the Magtheridon raid and we can't figure out the right way to deal with certain things.

So the people who know and play TCG might be able to help out.

Problem:

When you play with the Magtheridon raid deck (wich i was playing) you start out with the 5 channelers that your opponents have to defeat in order to unchain magtheridon. Now the problem occurred when one of the 'raiders' played the "Tidal Burst" card (Deal 3 frost damage to target oppossing ally and each other oppossing ally with the same cost as that ally)

The five channelers in play have no cost indicator on the card, nor do the fire elementals they can summon.

Question:

Do the channelers count as a 'same cost' card in this situation or does the fact that they don't have a cost indication mean that they are not targetable by these abilities ( i know there is one similar for a hunter deck too, they played that one aswell on a second go, but i can't remember the name).

The channelers are 0/4 so that would make these cards quite OP in that situation.
    First, the channelers can be taken out in any order. It is usually best to take out the ones that summon the Abyssals.

Second, yes, it will do damage to all of them; cards that do not have a printed cost are considered to have a cost of 0 and are classed as having an "even" cost for cards that affect even or odd cost cards.

Yes, some cards are incredibly OP in raids, such as rogues "Overkill" and mages "Water Elementals".

That sucks, having 2 abyssals and 5 summoners taken out in 2 cards seemed like a cheat to me, but i guess thats just how it is. To bad takes away some of the tactical play when you're lucky on cards.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Didn't they stop making the TGC?
    Yes, they did. They also stopped making House, but that isn't stopping me from watching it on Netflix.

Sorry I can't contribute more, than than I love the WoW TCG, I hope y'all are having fun, and good luck.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.