Thread: need suggestons

need suggestons

hello

to start off i dont know if this is the right place to post for this but if its not a mod please move it

anyways , heres my issue i am doing a formation in IT (informatics technician (not sure if what it is in english but its TI in french ) and i have to do a project about anything in informatics , no issue is i am bit lost what to do /: its like final exam and makes up for like 70% of marks but i been thinking and cant decide what to do /: so if anyone who done this before would suggest me something or try guide me in right direction would be much help.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... its your final exam project, and you aren't sure what you're supposed to do? >.>

What is the project about, exactly? A "project about IT" is about as detailed as "A project about stuff". What is the project criteria? The purpose and goal?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

sorry if its confusing and its a bit weird project by a professor who tought shit all in class (software and hardware)/: and asked us about what we like and then said we do project on it ,

project can be about anything related to computers , like can be from a software to a hardware that assist in everydays life , like overcloaking ,benechmarking , some software to diagnose mobile etc , or some software program ,some game programming , security, industry ,like really anything that utilizes computer program to manage. now i personally would like to continue to study in programming but its my 1st year and i dont really have a big knowledge of the subject , so i am a bit lost here , when he asked us to write what we like to do i obviously wrote about what i would like to do , programming , but even thats a waste subject.

so we need to present and explain what we did , and answer Questions other students ask , i know it sounds stupid to ask here but i really am bit lost at the moment , so just asking for someones help who been through this to set me on right track. not asking to do stuff for me.