Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This thread should now be a discussion on Bus prices

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post
    This thread should now be a discussion on Bus prices
    Might as well since there is already an 8 page thread in General discussion about this very topic. OP just didn't bother looking before posting. Or, she wanted to look like she was breaking a new story to get some attention. Either way...

Deleted
    yes blizzard is a scumbag company, nothing new here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Only price that I see that has changed for the US is maybe the name change? Was it always $10? Either way, this seems to be a regional change as US doesn't seem affected yet.
    That's what I was thinking. With such minor changes (increases of 1-2 pounds) it is likely a conversion factor change or a tax issue. Blizzard has so far made no adjustments to their prices, pretty much ever (that come to mind at least) and has certainly not made such small, incremental adjustments. I really do think this is nothing more than a conversion factor issue.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Might as well since there is already an 8 page thread in General discussion about this very topic. OP just didn't bother looking before posting. Or, she wanted to look like she was breaking a new story to get some attention. Either way...
    lol Your such a wonderful person. My favorite is how you make a active effort to squeeze in cheeky comments, maybe your the attention grabber

PS - Don't be butt hurt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    £1.60?? mines like £2.20, and they don't give change!

£2.20? I paid £5.20 for a return today for a 15min bus ride each way...