View Poll Results: Should Eyes of the Beast be re-implemented?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 76.19%
  • No

25 23.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yes, it should be re-implemented.
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    ...or at least let those "fun" abilities also serve some purpose at some point as well...
    WoW is a game. The point of a game is to have fun. Thus if an ability provides fun, it inherently serves the primary purpose of the game.

Blizzard should increase Minor Glyph slots and add Eyes of the Beast as a Minor glyph.

Safari Type: Bug. Friend Code: 5043-2200-3518.

I miss you every day. :[

not without giving it purpose. they want to reduce button bloat. EotB just didnt really have any meaningful use. fun is ok, but at some point it should also have actual use. otherwise, meh, i can do without it.
    1. Reducing button bloat means reducing the numbers of abilities you need to use all the time or reducing the number of buttons that are very situational by combining them. Fun abilities do not enter into the button bloat by definition, since if you don't want to use them, you can live easily without ever putting them on your bars.
    2. Fun abilities do not need to have a purpose. You play the game for fun, and this is a fun ability, therefor its existence should not be conditioned by it having a purpose other then fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Here's a pretty solid reason. Immaturity.

Because WoW is such a Mature upstanding Gentlemens game
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    --Snipped--

I am all for fun, but tea-bagging someone while channeling your pet is like someone sleeping with their sister. It may seem like fun, but somewhere way deep down, we can only hope they know it is wrong.
    Looks like I will be flying in Draenor after all

I am all for fun, but tea-bagging someone while channeling your pet is like someone sleeping with their sister. It may seem like fun, but somewhere way deep down, we can only hope they know it is wrong.
    2 extremes dont you think but the fun slayer has spoken.

Im a hunter I didnt care for it but using my pet to explore in stealth if i had the ability to could be fun

Yes, it was fun. It was not needed to be on your action bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Eyes of the Beast + WoD = Playable Chimeron.

qed

Wow. According to you: Incest == ganking and tea-bagging someone in a game. I don't even know what to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Wow. According to you: Incest == ganking and tea-bagging someone in a game. I don't even know what to say about that.
    He's superman, he's always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    i think it means sleeping with someone else s sister. as in i ganked you im on the same level as a guy that bones yours sister.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    WoW is a game. The point of a game is to have fun. Thus if an ability provides fun, it inherently serves the primary purpose of the game.
    Yes! Thank you!
    Lock rocks, made to order.

not without giving it purpose. they want to reduce button bloat. EotB just didnt really have any meaningful use. fun is ok, but at some point it should also have actual use. otherwise, meh, i can do without it.
    meaningful purpose? roleplaying. WoW is after all a mmoRPG. not everyone raids or does pvp. a lot of people roleplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm a prostitute. Men like to tell me secrets. And women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also....my condolences to whoever is Lora's lover. You got matched up with a madman, regardless of his alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post

LFR Immerseus is serious Biz.

As someone who doesn't like the idea of the classes/specs of WoW having what are in essence the same spells, only with different names/animations, I wouldn't mind at all.
    In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956